Reviews for Where The Hell Is Magic Lake?
FightsWithBears chapter 1 . 1/5
I still fucking love this story, what the hell.
For all the fun Axel is, I would absolutely despise him if he existed anywhere within a mile of me. Good lord.
StrangeSisters chapter 13 . 12/15/2014
This was so cute
WhisperInMyDreams chapter 13 . 12/15/2013
LOVED this story! Written beautifully, and I couldn't't stop reading it! Keep up the amazing work. I look forward to reading more in the future!
Soxirh Megs chapter 1 . 11/11/2013
Thank you for introducing fanfiction to me. I really love your story and it's sequel. Thank you. Sorry if my english is too bad though.
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
Sweet dear LORD where do I begin?

Okay, firstly, I'm not sure if you are in fact still around in the fanfiction world... But if you are, I have some words to say to you QuirkQuirk

Firstly, yes I did indeed spend the whole night reading this. I laughed, I cried, I beat my fist against my bed whenever Roxas denied Axel, and I fangirled like heck when they first kissed.

Secondly, I have indeed become attached to this story. I found that Roxas's humour (even though he was a bit dim when it came to Axel) was hilarious, especially when he started taking about Axel 'Stewing over' something he'd done... oh gosh, I can't remember, but it was hilarious.

Thirdly, I do not think that in my life so far I have ever found something that has kept me captivated for more than four hours (yes, it took four hours to read, I counted, this is with breaks to fangirl over stuff of course, like the cuddling and whatnot).

Fourthy, I actually cannot thank you enough for writing this, I mean, so much THOUGHT must have gone into it! It's so wonderfully written!

Fifthy: You should have seen how angry I was when Roxas let Axel get back in the van. I had to refrain from shouting at my screen: "JUST TELL HIM YOU LOVE HIM FOR GOD'S SAKE!" Then I erupted into a fit of sobs, to which became even wilder when I saw that Axel was coming back for him. D'AAAWWWWHH

Sixthly: I sure do hope you read this review, and know that I, ihasakeyblade123, have a new appreciation for camping, how epic Summer Love can be, and also marshmallows

Thank you, and I bid you a good day *bows*
ihasakeyblade123 chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
I LOVE THIS!
Reb chapter 13 . 7/20/2013
Fourth year in a row reading this story. :) I'm pretty sure I wrote like a really long thank you review last year, so I'll spare you this time. xD But seriously, thank you so much for writing this. I read it every summer and just enjoy it so much. It's practically my life over the summer. xD Seriously, I love you for this. c: Thank you.
elfdusk chapter 13 . 6/21/2013
This was SO AMAZING! It's undoubtedly one of my new all time favorites! I can't remember how I even found this- but I am so glad I did lol! Let me just say that you're a great author; I absolutely loved your writing style. And ohmygod I was cracking up so hard so many times while reading this that people around me kept looking at me funny.

And THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR A SEQUEL! I was so going to cry when I got to chapter 13 (and maybe I did a little just because I was so sad to be saying goodbye to this story) but holy shit I had a heart attack when I saw the word 'sequel' in the A/N. I can't even hold in the excitement right now, I just want to let my happiness be known to the world, much like Sora would lol!

Why am I so damn excited about the sequel? And why do I love this story so much? Well, I really just fell in love with the characters you created. Sure, in a lot of stories on here, Roxas can be a little grumpy, but lol this is my favorite fanfic Roxas EVER! Haha he was just so funny, I love how you wrote about him and described his thoughts. When he was ordering 25 sandwiches I laughed so hard! Of course I loved everyone else too, Sora, Mr. Perfect (as Roxas would say), and Axel. I really loved how cute Axel was in this.

Anyways, sorry for that long ass review! I am just so happy to have read this xD and even though this story has been out for a long time, I just wanted to say thank you for uploading this and putting all that effort into making this story so amazing, and thanks for all the laughs! I'm so excited; I'm going to go read the sequel now! 8D
FightsWithBears chapter 13 . 2/27/2013
oh god you did the 0813 on fucking purpose you little sneak
FightsWithBears chapter 2 . 2/27/2013
oh god this was hilarious like what the hell
Roxykat chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Love this story!
Rebecca chapter 13 . 8/19/2012
Okay, I know this story is incredibly old, but... this story means everything to me. I came upon this story three summers ago. And, every summer since... I've read this. It's kind of like a yearly thing I do. It's pleasure to read it every time, and... I just can't get over how well written it is. Plus, it just fills me with so much joy. I just want to thank you, SO MUCH, for writing this. It has certainly changed my life in the most positive way ever. Thanks, once again... where would I be without this story?
deathnotelover12 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Haha! Poor Rrrrrroxas! XD I would have died if I was Roxas! I love Axel...XD
mrsnoozyprincemcsleepypants chapter 13 . 4/1/2012
ASDFGHJKL;

Thank you sooooo much for writing this!

ASDFGHJKL;
WindRush chapter 13 . 1/18/2012
OMG! This was sooooooooo AMAZING! I absolutely LOVE this story, it was great! I was cracking up the whole time, this was just so fun to read! I was always smiling and laughing during each and every chapter and reading this would put me in such a good mood! You are seriously freaking awesome, I can't wait to go read the sequel!