Reviews for female POTUS NO 2
Kikidevil17 chapter 4 . 2/2/2008
I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORY! So good, I think Lucy's character is so evil but interesting. I cannt wait to see what happens when Logan gets home. Please update us again soon!

Rebecca president, classic!
Kikidevil17 chapter 2 . 2/2/2008
I LOVE IT! I especially liked the part were Rebecca finds Susan making out with Richard, it was a classica moment. I like the fact that Rebecca did exactly what her mother had done. I am really liking this story becuae continue it.
Kikidevil17 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I LOVE IT ALREADY
77517 chapter 4 . 1/30/2008
Poor Geena.

Hey, in A Teenage Amy are you going to have The Richest and Finest Club use online bullying in Amy's initiation? Maybe they get her to admit online what she really thinks about the most popular girl in school or something. Or they pose as someone else... or get her to pose as someone else.
Kikidevil17 chapter 3 . 1/29/2007
Hi I am new at this site and I know this is like the 3rd review I send you but everytime I finish one of your stories I always want more. I am not sure if you are still doing this story but I really hope that you are.I like this new twist with Rebecca as president and I also love the idea of all the kids in the house. Is going to be fun seeing the oldest twins getting in trouble. And the cousin Lucy is going to be interesting to see her be rebellious. PLEASE CONTINUE IF YOU COULD. and if you get another review from me sorry is just that I love your stories!

I will be checking everyday, waiting to hear the continuation of all your stories!

Aidyn
mary johnson chapter 3 . 1/5/2007
Hey. Good chapter. What a snot nosed brat. Someone needs to talk to her. Keep writing

Mary
vycharmed04 chapter 3 . 9/11/2006
very interesting, please update soon.
77517 chapter 3 . 9/3/2006
My favorite part of this chapter was Lucy. I loved how she was so mean to Geena, especially with planting the pot in her room. Her sarcasm was great too. I loved how it was her plan all along that all the other kids would get into trouble. However, I had a strong sense of déjà vu when Becca invited Mac and Rod to move back in with them. I can’t wait to see what happens when they find out the truth about Lucy setting Geena up.

Did you name Lucy after Geena Davis's real-life mother, whose name was Lucille?
Lara Cox chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
This was funny!

I really liked this chapter

It reminded me of when I was little and I hated one of my cousins because I thought my grandma loved her more.

I too think that Becca, Mac and Rod should have had a little more faith in Geena, who is supposed to be the good one. They shouldn't have assumed the worst to quickly.
SKRowling chapter 3 . 8/28/2006
I must honestly tell you I like where you are going with this...

and here is the but...

If Geena is so smart, and her Grandparents know her so well why would they jump to that sort of conclusion so quickly? I know Mac would have at least thought twice about it...

Rebecca was too harsh with the punishment especially if she had doubts that her daughter did it. She should at least sit with her and talk with her about it... if not her... Mac would. In most stories ROd seems to be the one with the short temper... so I wouldn't be too shocked by the reaction he gave, but shouting doesn't seem to be the Allen/Calloway parenting syle.

Your story needs more detail and complexity. It is a lovely story, but there is quite a lot that's missing.
Lara Cox chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
hey! good job!

Very funny chapter!

I loved how Becca is facing the same situations Mac faced years ago!

And the thing with the bed was hilarious...

Lara
77517 chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
I find it funny that Geena is more of a liberal than Susan, since Susan S. is a staunch, outspoken liberal in real life.

"and also Grandma Sue and Grandpa Carl" - Aww, so sweet that Becca married Logan.

I loved that Becca called her Susie.

"Susie: Mom, this is Richard Fleming" - NO! I can't believe it. It should be funny when Becca meets up with Mike again when she's the President.

"and Logan became a very good brain surgeon. Now he worked in George Washington University Hospital." - It should be interesting to see a First Gentleman already with a job outside the White House.

"Logan: Or… we could ask your parents to move in." - Agh, deja vu!

"Mary: Yes, I missed you. We had ice cream after dinner." - Amy all over again.
Evil Cowplant chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
That's definitely going to be something when Mac moves in... somehow I'm guessing she won't be content to just hover in the background and make cookies.
77517 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
At first I read it wrong and thought it was Kelly who was President. I think it's Becca. I loved the Susan-Geena thing. For some reason I wondered if the child named Molly had a connection to the Molly Horace slept with.
SKRowling chapter 1 . 8/18/2006