Reviews for Blade: Quadrinity
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Please update soon!
And please include some Blade hotness and sexiness ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Will you continue this?

Are you gonna put Blade and Abby together? They would make a fascinating couple.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Please post the next chapter! It's a great story, I love to read about Blade and Abby interacting.
Please tell me you didn't abandon the story
the sea of dreams chapter 7 . 11/26/2012
please continue the story
Kensi Mariie chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
Omg! I need another chapter! :OOO
Sailor Onyx Pluto chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
Although the chapters are very short, they get the plot going quickly and sometimes, that's what it takes. Bringing back Drake seems like a gamble, but he is the original vampire, so it wouldn't be surprising that he would survive the Daystar virus. I do wonder what his interest is with Hannibal King: maybe he's going to turn him and make him his lackey? That was also cool bringing Karen back into the picture and I just knew that her and Blade were screwing. I can't wait to read the next chapter and see what other twists you've got in mind.
CaptainBecker chapter 6 . 12/25/2011
Ok I wasn't an original reader, but just discovered this and have enjoyed it so please do upload the next chapter! Liking the continuation from the 3rd film (and of course the fact that you've included King!)
War Journalist chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
I like what you've done with the story & character. It almost makes up for my disappointment with the third movie. Your dialogue is good 90% of the time. My only qualms are:

1. Abbigail is still a wimp? You'd think the deaths of all her friends would have hardened her up a bit.

2. Karen? As in Doctor Karen Jenson? Seems quite flirtatious for someone who a) never really liked Blade b) was pretty uptight the last time we saw her.

Regardless, I will keep reading. Like I said, I like what you've done with Blade and his story. I'm a big Marvel fan. I have problems with dialogue sometimes too, don't be ashamed. Keep up the good work.
Taladarkiejj chapter 5 . 9/26/2008
I always liked the karen/blade thing. It's pretty funny too! :) This seems a pretty interesting story, so pls continue. x
PadawanCassy chapter 5 . 9/6/2008
Hi!

good story keep up the wonderful work and post another chapter soon.

Cassy
iccy chapter 5 . 4/13/2008
wow! The story's so great! I didn't get that they were a couple at first, but later i kinda got it! I love the story so much and i can't wait for the next chapter!
Blade Fan chapter 4 . 2/14/2008
Preety good. You've alluded to something here I've been wanting to see I hope you'll do something with it in the future.

"“I’ll go to bed now,” she said and hurried out of the room. On the way to the guest room, she scolded herself. What the hell is wrong with you, girl? You’re acting like a teen that’s been caught having sex. Well, now he knows my cup size, and that I’m on birth control. Not that he should care anyway."

There is no Abby/Blade stuff anywhere. I don't know why there should be tons all the angst/drama between them both should make a ton of stories. A lot of dimensions there.
Breaking-Benjamin chapter 3 . 8/29/2007
Okay, this is a good idea for a story. I like it. Honest. Its just that it seems that your not writing Blade/Erik right. That doesn't sound like Blade at all. I'll keep reading, but I just wanted to tell you my opinion

:D
bassdogg2006 chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
Hey you updated. Good so let me just tell you what I think. So let me clear my thoat... Al right I like that you covered am important detail which is where Blade gets his money cause many fics don't mention that and that is important. I liked Blades reaction when Abby gave hom the list and her thought about it. I think unless you change it that he kinda thinks of her a little sister and now she's on birth control.. it makes Blade realize that she is a grown woman although she still neds Blade's stability. I loved the conversation bewteen Karen and Blade that was funny. I get so horny when I PMS hahahaha WEll the end was great loved it. I liked the Blade /Karen part here funny but it also reveals a tiny bit of what kind of relationship they have but damn she showed up in her robe. That had me think a little something esle. hahaha well until next time, keep on updating
TheInvincibleKay chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
Really cool. I love how you put Karen back in it! I allways thought her and blade would hook up, but then Blade is Blade so that does put a damper on things...hmm.

Love it! and you have a good point about King...I would kidnap him to...-starts flipping through "Misery" by stephen King(hehe) for ideas...sees you looking and throws book across the room- hehe, sorry. Don't worry I'll let you borrow King if you update soon...cause I wanna hear or rather read the rest.

Wow, I ramble...alot. My mother gets pissed when I ramble. Bcause I usually talk about Ryan Reynolds...hehe.

Cya! XD