Reviews for Blade: Quadrinity
Taladarkiejj chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
Yay! for Blade getting together with Karen :D Oh that makes me very happy! :) and wow, Abby with Drake? Quite the surprise. I don't want this story to end, but we all knew it was coming. You did great. Thanks for a nice read. I enjoyed it alot :) Keep writing those Blade stories!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
Cool ending! Love it!
Quite a surprise for me that you got Abby and Drake together and that he turned her.
Love the kinda open end with Blade and Karen.

Good luck and success with nanomo!
(Still I can hardly wait for more of your Blade stories)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/26/2014
Great chapter! Nice to have Abby visit her mother and stepfather. And what is Drake up to? More! Update soon :)
Taladarkiejj chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
Whoa, only three more chapters? Nice to see you will be able to finish this story! I want a normal life for the both of them, too. That would be great. They really deserve it. I would also love it if he could have that life with Karen.. She's a very underused and underrated character. That woman needs more love imo. Can't wait for the next update! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/3/2014
Love it! I'm so curious how you'll end this ... Please update soon!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/31/2014
I don't know how I missed the update.
It's great, love it! I hope Abby will eventually get better. She only learned the truth recently, so there's still hope she'll be able to deal with it. Love how Blade helps her.

Of course I would love if you write some rare pairings :)
I would especially like Blade/Abby, but that's mostly because I've never watched the series. Blade/Krista and Blade/Chase are surely just as cool.
Greedily I would of course prefer each pairing to have its own story ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
Certainly an unexpected turn! Love it, cool chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
Great please update soon
Guest chapter 9 . 7/4/2014
great story, love it. Abigail seems a little helpless on her own in this story. I'm not so sure if she'll manage to find King without Blade's help.
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
I love the new chapter! I'm so happy you finally updated, I feared you might have abandoned the story.
Congratulations on your novel! That's great!
bassdogg2006 chapter 8 . 6/22/2014
Hey it's been quite a while Wannabe but you still have Blade character down packed! Glade to read another chap from this story. It looks good so far.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Please update soon!
And please include some Blade hotness and sexiness ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Will you continue this?

Are you gonna put Blade and Abby together? They would make a fascinating couple.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Please post the next chapter! It's a great story, I love to read about Blade and Abby interacting.
Please tell me you didn't abandon the story
the sea of dreams chapter 7 . 11/26/2012