Reviews for Summer Lovin'
Turtle Biscuit chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Dangit man now I want a boyfriend like Taichi. ;[

And I want more of these, but it's been years and I wonder what you're up to now...?

I suppose as my last bit of review I'll clarify what I meant by "atmospheric": It really felt like it was dark, night, and Sora was walking towards the door. She felt real, too, and so did Tai. A lot of writers it feels like the settings are made of plastic and the characters are of dubious quality. x)
Turtle Biscuit chapter 3 . 12/31/2011
You had me really worried when Sora was joking around! o_o;;

I loved the way you finished up with Kari, hah! xD

I can't find spelling mistakes or grammar errors and they're joys to read through. The only problem is I'm about to read the last one! D:
Turtle Biscuit chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
I don't like the cold! x) I suppose I have the same opinion as Sora but, despite the chill in this chapter (cuz of all that good atmosphere you cast) I still enjoyed it a lot.
Turtle Biscuit chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
I really love the atmosphere you cast on this one (and all of them, really!). There's a certain dream-like quality on this one that is just wonderful and makes me feel sleepy at the same time.
Turtle Biscuit chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
I felt so much like I got lost in thought, just like Sora. Very good! Your writing style is wondrously gorgeous, especially for this pairing. These have to be like...my favorite drabbles/one shots ever.
Son Leith chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
Amazing, wonderful, perfect. Not only is it a great fanfic, its also a great Taiora. I love it.
Angelfish369 chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
It's hard to end everyday life fics like this one, but I guess you chose a pretty good place. I really like when Sora said they will always be best friends even if their relationship doesn't work out.
soraskybeauty chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
wow these were amazing really makes me wanna go back and watch it all again you really know how to pull on hearstrings for wanting to be a kid, but i loved all the plots such cute interaction great series
xx nope. xx chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
this was absolutely adorable! i love how well you kept them in character, and just, everything about it! it was well written, everything was described nicely with great detail. i love that you made them boyfriend and girlfriend as well. it was nice! Thanks for the great read!
XtremeGal87 chapter 5 . 11/3/2009
These were all really cute! And funny, which is always good LOL. Great job!
XtremeGal87 chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
OMG this chapter/drabble was awesomely fabulous! First I'd like to say, I think you did it very well, no need to feel self-conscious! Then I have to add that that scene at the end, with Tai, Kari and TK, was just friggin' hilarious. I was laughing out loud!
SeungSeiRan chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
These oneshots rocked! And this coming from a person who prefers winter and Sorato to summer and Taiora XD. Good job!
Sabsters chapter 5 . 3/23/2008
damn i love you story TOTALLY! This is one of my fave stories of all time. you rock! :P
Squit Ayumin chapter 5 . 3/9/2008
I'm in love! This is fantastic, and I hope you'll write more!
mirai3k chapter 5 . 3/8/2008
*SIGH*

yes, it is sad that it's over and you really knew how to tie it up well. I can completely understand Tai's insecurity and their friendship & relationship here was just downright beautiful.

“It's summer. You're not freezing. But don't worry, I'm right here." (Aw, Sora! I really love how you wrote her!)

also, a very touching parallel to end the summer with ending the fic )

sincerely hope you write more! ~Mirai
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »