Reviews for Letting Go
Penghost chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Your just very good at things like this. Like it.

That it's to short i told you already i think?

Well, i told you that i will be all over your story's. Didn't i?
beedivine chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
Love it! Poor Hestia.
tasha27 chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
wow this was really good!

i felt bad for hestia in the end, but i still loved it :)

keep up the good work!
amomentathogwarts chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
Aww! That ending was so sweet! It's a good story.

3, hpdreamer500
LoveGee chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
aw. Hestia really likes james. thats so sad!
s.grand chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
At first, reading the title, I thought this was going to be about James letting Lily go. And at first I thought Hestia really never did love anyone, right until the very end, only to find out that she loved James and that she was the one who did the letting go. Very unselfish on her part, I have to add.

It was very nicely written. The only part that felt insincere was the part between Lily and James (just where she tells him she loves him felt a little rushed somehow), but I think all of us might be prejudiced because we're feeling more for Hestia in this story than for Lily.

In the end, it was a nice story and you made me fall in love with a character I never met before: Hestia Jones.
serenity12345 chapter 1 . 4/17/2008
that was sorta bittersweet...
wenttoloveandback chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
Love, love, loved this. That's all I have to say.
ProngsxLilyflower chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
This story is so amazing all in all. I mean we all look at Hestia and think that she's just another annoying, plastic bimbo with no feelings, just coming between Lily and James and making poor James miserable. Which she was, in a way. Then we start feeling bad for her as she lets James run off with Lily as we realize she's actually not so stupid. But of course, letting him go was a great thing of her to do... This is probably the last thing I would expect myself to say, but I feel bad for Hestia... Oh well, James and Lily got together in the end so of course I love it! Keep up the AWESOME work.
Amelia Bedelia chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I should really stop reading stories before I go to bed, because then I always forget to review them the next morning! (Honestly, I read this story a few days ago... I went back to my e-mail after I woke up today, intending to write back your e-mail you sent, and then I saw the alert for this story underneath it, and I pretty much slapped myself in the head for forgetting. :D)

ANYWAY - cute story, but kinda sad! (And short! I'm not used to reading these short chapters from you, it was strange!) And I was really worried you were going to make Hestia turn into a "hufflepuff bimbo" type character than several people usually have in their stories at one point in their life... But she wasn't! And I was glad! :D I, actually, almost started liking her more than Lily, in this particular story. Although, I think it was mainly because I just saw more of Hestia than Lily. I mean, at the end, I was really glad that James and Lily got together and everything (especially that James made sure he was ready for several hours, and then went to hunt Lily down and just kissed her - adorable, of course, how could it NOT be?) but I just felt like I knew Hestia better. (I'm not saying I'd change the story, though - I think I liked it better this way!) But it was very sad when you wrote that everyone watched the couple walk in and people all giggled and thought it was cute and stuff like that, and then your last line, "No one though, saw Hestia Jones smile sadly and raise a trembling hand to wipe away a single tear." SAD! That's about the time I wanted to be like "James - wait, she likes you, too!" Haha!

This story reminds me of Little Black Book. (I think that's what it's called...) Where the girl character likes her boyfriend and wonders if it's going anywhere, and then finds out he's still friends with an ex-girlfriend, and the ex basically wins over in the end because the girl knows that they're meant for each other... Overall, depressing movie, but it was pretty good... And you wanted the ex and the boyfriend to get together, because you knew they really liked each other and they had so much more in common, but you couldn't feel upset that the main girl character didn't get the guy! Sad, but nicely done, basically. (I don't know if anything I just said made any sense... Sorry. :D)

Hope to see some more one-shots (and several more chapters of your story!) in your future!

Update SOON!

Yours truly,

Amelia Bedelia
SunshineDaisies816 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
So Hestia does know what it is like to be in love. She loved James. I kinda felt bad for her, for one second. But then I got over it because James and Lily are my fav couple! lol.
AnIrishLily chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
that was cute! please tell me you are going to write more!
pcastro51 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
awesome! omg, that was so sad. well, for hestia i mean. but the part where lily and james got together was really sweet.
greenmaiden chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
that was so good! write more soon!
hellojoe chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Aw...How sweet and sad.

I just wanna get one thing straight.

Hestia was in love with James right? Or is that just my mind being weird and making things up?