Reviews for American Dreams: And the Beat Goes On
keptinkirk chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
So, so you have a computer yet?;) cause I'm really desperate for more!:) it's sooo good!:)
Lee chapter 13 . 3/24/2011
Any chance you'll ever complete this? It's a really good read.
A9L9O8N7E chapter 13 . 7/27/2008
great story! i hope you are able to continue it soon!
AdinaRJ chapter 13 . 3/9/2008
Hey, just wanted to say terrific job so far. I guess you've abandoned it, and I can certainly sympathize with that. I've tried so hard to find some decent fanfic for this show. Congrats on being one of the few that fit into that category! I'm really enjoying it so far.
Britta chapter 3 . 9/13/2007
HOLY CRUD! YOU ARE AWSOME

your story is so realistic that im actually contemplating that you are the person who wrote the first 3 seasons of American Dreams. i so hope that the 4th season (which they are going to start making yipee) goes like the way you put it!

AWSOME AWSOME AWSOME writer & story maker-uper-er lol
queenofdiamonds1 chapter 13 . 8/6/2007
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!1
barefootchick chapter 13 . 7/5/2007
I was so excited to read your American Dreams story. It was so nice to see a well-written fanfiction on this site. Like many other people, I've been missing the show lately. It was a good show, so it's not surprising that it was taken off the air.

I can't wait to read the rest of your story. I think you have a very good read on the characters and how they interact with each other. I'm hoping that Helen and Jack talk things out. Also, my hope is that Meg comes to her senses and comes back home and then eventually starts dating Sam again.
iane chapter 13 . 3/27/2007
Hi

I know it's been months since you've updated, but i've just read this story for the first time and i think its fantastic. i really loved american dreams and i was so sad when it ended. your story really captures the feel of the show, it feels like i'm reading and episode transcript or something. i hope you haven't given up on this story - i know you said you wouldn't but i just thought i should let you know that theres someone out there eagerly waiting for chapter 13 to roll on out.

thanks for the great story :)
GreySide58 chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
This story is really good. I'd like to read more of it. :)
atram chapter 13 . 2/1/2007
*sigh* i miss this show. awsome job with it so far, i really hope you can find a computer/time to update.
argentenipinkini chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
this is very well written, but im curious to know where it's headed. i'll just have to read more. :)
CrAzY TrAcY 82 chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
hey, awsome story hope Meg realizes what a jerk Chris is and goes back to the Pryors, also hope Jack and Helan get back together, they make such a cute family,

UD soon
whobringsforththewind chapter 3 . 11/21/2006
This is really, really good! I like your writing style and you write the characters so well!
whobringsforththewind chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
I really like this so far! I hated the way the finale ended!
jammer587 chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
This is great! I was really mad when American Dreams was cancelled... so this is like a family reunion for me. lol

You've captured the characters really well, especially on the scenes where everyone's conversations overlap. I love it!