Reviews for Some Days are Like This
warshipShep chapter 9 . 6/7/2012
All's I can say is WOW great story again I could not stop until I was at the end. Thank you keep up the great work. ;-)

DragonRider2000 chapter 9 . 11/2/2009
As usual, awesome!

You'd think John'd be out of commission more than in commission with all his broken bones and near misses:)
Pocus chapter 9 . 4/7/2007
I am constantly amazed at how well you tell a story. I love the detail. I can see exactly what you want me to see. You really have a handle on the characters and their mannerisms and voices. Awesome job.

Love the little introspection Sheppard has at the end.
heartfallen chapter 9 . 3/3/2007
Amazing story! You're a fantastic writer! Keep up the excellent work
SGAngeL chapter 9 . 9/9/2006
Bravo! Excellent story!
spiritedchihiro chapter 9 . 9/7/2006
Congrats on reaching the end of this highly entertaining and exciting story! All the characters were written really well, and i enjoyed the ending! thanks
Skye Scape chapter 9 . 9/7/2006
Ok... that was SUPREMELY DONE! I loved every moment of it... except the end... it was just TOO short. I crave more. MORE ANGST! and shep whumping. M...

I am very looking forward to 'a more ambitious (and darker) story'... yes yes... VERY!
Lauriel01 chapter 9 . 9/6/2006
Fantastic! You whump well! Thanks for sharing this one, SGAFan! :D
sherryw chapter 9 . 9/6/2006
The story is over *sighs*. I really enjoyed it. It was a great team fic with of course the highlight Shep whumpage. Thanks for the great read. Take care and see you out there.
Titan5 chapter 9 . 9/6/2006
Very nice. Love the idea of a slightly cranky John on a cane and being teased about being afraid of Carson. Nice Story!
Jules47 chapter 9 . 9/6/2006
Good to see Col Sheppard back on his feet again, life certainly is interesting with the Col around.

Enjoyed reading the story very much and looking forward to more of your stories.
Jedi40 chapter 9 . 9/6/2006
What a great ending to a great fic SGAFAN!

I just loved John's come back to Rodney "Takes a pain in the ass to know one" LOL

And the ending with John thinking about the Gate was a wondeful way to end the fic.
TheNaggingCube chapter 9 . 9/6/2006
nicely done. good ending... especially John's thoughts on the stargate.
drufan chapter 9 . 9/6/2006
Great wrap up. Fun story and wonderful storytelling. Thanks!
Linnzi chapter 9 . 9/6/2006
Wonderful conclusion, really lovely! I enjoyed this story so much. Well done, and thanks for sharing! :)