Reviews for A Naive Affection
kimborliee chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
oh god..i more than enjoyed it! i luved it )! it was soo cute nd totally fluffiness lol! hope to read more of ur fics ! Mimato forever
incomplete-ness chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
very very sweet fic :)
This Little Lady chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
I find this a sweet, romantic, fun read. Even though it confused me a little bit about Matt and Mimi's past, the ending made up for it. It was a really good ending...very sweet and romantic!
Glittery-Bubbles chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I have to rush off to this career helping thingmajig but I have to give you a review before I go! So sorry if it's not that long. :) This was so cute! It's been ages since I've read good Mimato fluff. Made me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. Hnh my friend is waiting for me and she says you can't feel fuzzy but hey what does she know right? I never knew they were Mimobots that's such a cute idea! And you know what I liked best? The end. Tres sweet! Thanks so much for another great story!

Crystal

keep it up!

CIAO!

luvisgood
Stellar Belle chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
undoubtfully sweet and beautifully written, as always. ]
Ambermon chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
That was so sweet and nice and really good!
Mrs.Ishida-to-you chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
yeah, present tense IS hard, and if you're not careful, you end up sounding like an idiot swtiching tenses. lol. but this was just fine.

lol, the mimobot. :P I can imagine Mimi seeing that and just LOVING it. :P

This was such a cute little fiction!

*Yama SMOKES? WTF?*

hehe, anyways, other than THAT, I loved this story. It was adorble! :D
AnonReader chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
wow!I just love you story it's so sweet haha!...hope you do more fics like this!...
Little Lillymon chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Love it! Real sweet of Mimi. Great work!
angxt.rokr chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
lovely... I could picture everything... now I feel like making a manga on this story... too bad I can't draw worth a damn...lol
Wh1tn3y chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
That was really cute.. loved it _
Broken Angel01 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I loved it, as usual. And the last line is the best. Another one for my favorites list obviously!
Charmaniac chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Good job I liked it. Mimi is very funny...well it might be because she's drunk.