Reviews for Fairy Tale
May chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
Have ichigo help kisshu get over it?
Kitty-Key-chan chapter 6 . 1/31/2014
have deep blue come and kidnap ichigo then kisshu has to quest to save her, over used story line i know but i thought it might be cute :3
Eastra Aensland chapter 6 . 6/13/2008
i loved your story plz plz update soon
Nitchu Mikata chapter 6 . 11/22/2006
just get blue to try to attack ichigo and then have kiss save her then she falls in love etc. come on get with the program. people are depending on you to finish this story. (such as myself)
Applecake chapter 3 . 11/19/2006
I love this chappie the most so I'm telling you seperately. It's so kawaii and utterly touching. This entire fic is a gem though.

Anyhow, this fic is different from others I've read. However, I still enjoyed it! I love the dialogue exchanges.

I hope you'll consider updating soon.

~Apple-chan~

P.S. In the other review, I said keep up the good word. I meant "work". Teehee . . . ;; Sorry. My apology.
Applecake chapter 4 . 11/19/2006
This story is good. I absolutely love the length and your ability to apply. I'm a fan of long stories with generous word lengths (most of the time) so this is very good.

You have a nice writing style and I love the way you portray the characters. The plot is kawaii! So are the descriptions.

_ Keep up the good word. Ish very good!

~Apple-chan~
Cherryll chapter 6 . 9/20/2006
Dont be It happened also happened with me anyway

What about Ichigo and Kish try to have a life together and they get a child and Deepblue comes back to get the child.

Ichigo and her sisters are in the forest with the child, Deepblue comes and take the child and mother.

Retasu and Minto run to get help, and Retasu run in to Ryou and Minto Keiichiro, they run run to Kish to tell him that Pai is with him.

They try to get Ichigo her child back but Deepblue tell kish that it can be Ichigo or his child, who will it be ?

they try to get Ichigo back Love the story so far an Idea
Ravefairy chapter 5 . 8/30/2006
ok then..uh..update soon...?
gracee kim chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
love it!
CrystalAbsol chapter 5 . 8/20/2006
more! please
NoruheilArius chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
KisshuFangirl wasnts to read more! :D
Edtheoddfish chapter 5 . 8/17/2006
I will still read this fanfiction.