Reviews for Child of the Ancients
The PhantomHokage chapter 2 . 5/9/2010
Lol nice chapter man looks like Daniel and Sam have a problem in a sense
The PhantomHokage chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Nice beginning seems like it will be a great story
john777 chapter 38 . 5/8/2010
good, keep writing
escudo chapter 38 . 5/6/2010
Still very much like the story.

However, excessive run-on sentence style still makes comprehension much more difficult than necessary. Semi-colons (and other sentence extension devices) are used far too often.

I believe a minor change would significantly improve the readability and perceived quality of your writing.
WhiteElfElder chapter 38 . 5/6/2010
Yep, time for more fun to begin and the torment of memory download. Sam is so going to kick Daniel's butt when it happens to him. At least she will be around to love him.
drgemini86 chapter 38 . 5/5/2010
And it continues. Liking the different version of Quest here with the dragon. No 'Darryl', 'Smoky', or 'Puff', but the story moves on swiftly and I don't miss it as much as I thought I might. That part of the chapter is almost as simultaneously professional and laid-back as Shep is. Just a quick 'Draco' and away they go.

Liking the Jabberwocky ref there. Hmm, makes me wonder whether Shep has any kids with his ex-wife, or whether it's just one of those things that people don't expect him to know; like Jack and accretion disks of black holes.

Shep and Elizabeth must really be liking the running around here. For some reason it makes me think of hamsters being let out of their cage... although, of course, Atlantis has humongous emergencies and crises; possibly just as many as the SGC had in just as long a time. It's probably because I haven't seen Atlantis in a while.

Anywho, nice work! Can't wait to see how the story pans out.

: )
nexis44 chapter 38 . 5/4/2010
oh boy:) more please
Alkeni chapter 38 . 5/4/2010
I eagerly await more.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 38 . 5/3/2010
Looking good. I'm liking how you are working Liam into every scene.
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 38 . 5/3/2010
Good old Daniel! Can't wait for more!
Infinite Freedom chapter 38 . 5/3/2010
It's good to see that Oma is still helping even from beyond the... what would you call whatever the hell happens to Ascendeds who go into eternal combat.
WhiteElfElder chapter 37 . 4/21/2010
Good going on following the story so far. Looks like it is almost time to walk the "invisible" bridge (another Indiana Jones moment) and reach for an illusion.
bladerunner89 chapter 37 . 4/20/2010
Exellent story so far extremly well written but i'm not 100% upto date on all of the SG-1 canon so it has left me wondering there Jacob is in all of this because if he is still kicking around somewhere I'm pretty sure they would have told him by now even with all the running around they've been doing. so if you could clear that up for me that would be much appreciated. keep up the good work.
drgemini86 chapter 37 . 4/20/2010
Wow, certainly different with ShWeir and Liam along for the ride. Probably would have liked to have seen some reaction from Sam at least when Daniel walked through the fire. I have a vague memory of her protesting or something... but then again I might have just made that up.

Anywho, nice to see the story moving onwards. One thing... your sentences are really long; especially near the start of the chapter. It affects the flow of the story and is quite cumbersome. You could try breaking them up into 2-3 smaller sentences. also, brackets - quite jarring in a narrative and interrupts the flow even more.

Otherwise, good story - can't wait to read more!

: )