Reviews for Child of the Ancients
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 47 . 7/20/2011
Overall this was a really good story. I definitely like your approach to Stargate fics. I'm glad Daniel and Sam got together and I'm really glad Adria survived. Perhaps sometime in the future you'd consider doing a sequel with Liam as a teenager and adding a bit of romance in his life. Maybe he could be a kick ass adventurer who defeats the wraith using his superior mind and abilities. Just a thought. Thanks again for sharing.
Guest chapter 47 . 7/19/2011
great story
WhiteElfElder chapter 47 . 7/19/2011
Too bad they couldn't have any of the Ancients come down and regress Adria's age to match with Liam's, or her true age instead of her accelerated age.

This was well down and thought out, not to mention enjoyable. As long as humans exist, there will be struggles and issues to be dealt with whether they are of our own making or influenced by outside forces.
bobcox26 chapter 47 . 7/19/2011
like it good job
srcrib chapter 47 . 7/18/2011
Wow, I can't believe that this is over. This story was quite epic.

You did an amazing job. The plot idea from the go was perfect and the writing was great.

Congratulations and I hope that you continue your other stories as well writing Sam/Daniel.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 47 . 7/18/2011
Wow... It's almost like the end of an era. 5 years running (and 1 month exactly!) and it's over. WOW. That was one hell of a ride! Excellent work, it was an amazing premise that worked out very well. The concept was just pure amazing. Am I the only one who sees the parallel between Harry Potter and Liam Carter Jackson here? :P
WhiteElfElder chapter 46 . 7/11/2011
Liam made the best choice, to give someone a chance to redeem. If Adria screws up and falls back on her old ways, he will be forced to take her down and he knows it. It should be quite interesting when he arrives at the SGC with her in tow. I can just see it, "Hey mom, dad, everyone...look who I brought home for dinner. Don't worry, she isn't bent on universal domination anymore, only a chance to get to know family."

Time to send the Sangral through the gate to cut off the Ori at the source of power.
john777 chapter 46 . 7/6/2011
good story
stargatesg1fan1 chapter 46 . 7/4/2011
While I don't agree that Merlin didn't have an alternative in this situation other than dying I enjoyed this chapter quite a bit. I'm glad Adria didn't have to die and that she'll get a chance to know Vala. Hopefully things will work out much better with the former Orici on Earth's side, or at least neutral. Thanks for sharing.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 46 . 7/4/2011
Well that certainly was surprising. I knew Merlin was going to die but I didn't think Adria wouldn't escape death as well. So would I be right in thinking that an Orici/Alteraci ship is about to form?
Saissa chapter 46 . 7/4/2011
Yaaaaay Its about time!

Welcome back - I was wondering when the next chapter would show up.

And well done Liam, for acting in such an adult manner to understand that killing is not the answer, even though you are barely 8 years old.

Now I hope that we can get to meet the real Adria as she learns about herself, her mother and the universe around her.

I also cant wait to for Liam to have his parents get together permanently the way they are supposed to be.

Well Done!

Excellent Chapter.
WhiteElfElder chapter 45 . 6/28/2011
If they are good, they will get rid of Adria before they send of the Sangraal and thus get rid of her as well instead of her going back and inheriting all of that power as happened in the movie.
bobcox26 chapter 45 . 6/27/2011
nice build up with the up coming battle and all that comes with sending a child and a old man in a very bad combat sistution (sorry for the bad spelling) thanks
john777 chapter 45 . 6/25/2011
I like your stories, keep writing.
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 45 . 6/25/2011
Awwwhhhh Liam! You have to keep this going! This chapter almost sent tears to my eyes! Keep it up!
432 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »