Reviews for Child of the Ancients
jane chapter 5 . 9/11/2006
Love the story, but to keep bashing Vala and Cameron, give us a break.
MuseUrania chapter 5 . 9/11/2006
Great story you've got going here. Had to read it all even though I don't have much time.
Silver Midnight chapter 4 . 9/5/2006
I love this story. I can't wait to find out exactly what the heck happened. The only criticism I have is that Liam seems just a little too happy-go-lucky. I mean, creative liscense and he's your character and everything, but he's going to be a major figure in the battle against the Ori and he knows it. I think I just imagine that he would be more serious, or mature. Again, i love this story, and I can't wait for the next chapter!
MilesAboveFantasy chapter 4 . 9/4/2006
Terelou chapter 4 . 8/28/2006
I really like this story. Can't wait to see what happens next and find out exactly HOW Liam was conceived, etc. Update soon.
KittiKat626 chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
Ohh! I hope you update soon. :D I love this!

Jessica Patterson chapter 3 . 8/27/2006
I really liked what I have seen so far.I would love to see more and find out what had happened between daniel and sam while he was ascended. Daniel and Sam stories rule.
dimraven chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Interesting story with much potential :). Altough I would recommend to lessen the Vala-bashing a little even though I don't like her.

Akanan chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
Excellent! You my friend are one of the few that not only has sound grammer, but a great plot.
Col.SamanthaCarter chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
O things are starting to get very interesting...I'm hooked...I need more!
armageddon-incarnate chapter 3 . 8/22/2006
Interesting... the whole Merlin thing was a nice addition, helped make more sense... I am a little bit confused, but I still want you to keep going!
werewolf chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
looks great i hope you will update soon
Camerine chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
LOL. I love it! That was great. :D More more more!

I loved that last line. Yup. I agree.

Col.SamanthaCarter chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
O..Sam and Daniel have a kid...interesting. I'm looking forward to more :)
KatieMichelleBelle chapter 2 . 8/21/2006