Reviews for Child of the Ancients
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 45 . 6/25/2011
Awwwhhhh Liam! You have to keep this going! This chapter almost sent tears to my eyes! Keep it up!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 45 . 6/24/2011
Getting Liam killed would certainly put a damper on the story now wouldn't it? I liked the intensity of the chapter, I'm looking forward to this (hopefully final) confrontation!
shubhendu dutta chapter 45 . 6/24/2011
As usual a good chapter.
hi my name is sherry chapter 45 . 6/24/2011
I think that liam shouldn't go to school because he is to smart and besides his true place should be in Atlantis getting his true education there. I love how you chaned the part where they take the city and send everyone home. Merlin stopping that was Awesome, and very fair I love how you changed it for the better saving the lives of the ancients and getting them to work together. I really loved this story so much and I hope the next update will be as soon as you have the time. you really have an incredible talent in writing stories thank you so much for bringing back the story from its death. I was so sad they canceled the shows and will not produce the SG Atlantis movie so thank you for bringing it back alive in this amazing fanficition.
SpreadHolidayCheer chapter 39 . 6/24/2011
I like Merlin he is so cool
SpreadHolidayCheer chapter 38 . 6/24/2011
This is so cool they have Merlin
SpreadHolidayCheer chapter 37 . 6/24/2011
I love the adventure here and the puzzles too Awesome
SpreadHolidayCheer chapter 36 . 6/24/2011
Awesome Awesome this is such an adventure
SpreadHolidayCheer chapter 35 . 6/24/2011
Wow this just keeps getting Awesomer
SpreadHolidayCheer chapter 34 . 6/24/2011
What does this mean for ascention? I mean like each ascended group whether ancient or ori have there own galaxy with a differnt plane where the exist or are they on the same plane. I'm confused. Thanks for an Awesome chapter :)
SpreadHolidayCheer chapter 33 . 6/24/2011
I'm scared now, did they get free in the end of chapter and are going to hurt john?
SpreadHolidayCheer chapter 32 . 6/24/2011
Wow wow wow I like it I hope they get to kick some ori but-t
SpreadHolidayCheer chapter 31 . 6/24/2011
I hope it works out
SpreadHolidayCheer chapter 30 . 6/24/2011
Moros is so cool
SpreadHolidayCheer chapter 29 . 6/24/2011
can liam fill the zpm with his power or will that get him in trouble?
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »