Reviews for Soliloquy
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Yes, I can see Malcolm playing Richard very well!

Pity they didn't find some way to include THIS in an episode!
Starlit1 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Magnificent!
Foolish Mortal chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
XD Thank you very much for that- I enjoy Shakespeare a lot! I've actually gone through a similar knife-table experience. I had to recite for class and it was only after I had ended that I realised I had stabbed myself with my pen as during the course of the recitation. Bit painful, but people told me it was quite nicely dramatic.

I vote for a follow up Shakespeare piece with Malcolm and Trip as Hamlet and Horatio!
The Swordsman chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
That was a really great story! I truly enjoyed it! Keep up the good work!

The Swordsman
T'eyla chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
*snort* love the part about the knife. Malcolm sure knows how to tease his captain ;).
Lerrinus chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Wow, just...wow! I'm speechless, just imaging Malcom standing up and doing his speech with his amazing accent! Great work! :-)
TI Lizard chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Just started on another Shakespeare class, so this was wonderfully timely for me. It's great to think about Malcolm reciting the Bard.

Reminds me of Picard/Stewart.
Glory1863 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I love this story (even if I would have chosen Sir Ian McKellan's version of Richard I). Shakespeare and Star Trek definitely go together. It would seem that movie night would offer a myriad of opportunities to present little sidelights on all of the characters. I hope you will consider doing more in this vein as this story was so enjoyable.
violingal13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I loved it!

Malcolm and Shakespeare - two of my favorite people!

You've made my day. Kudos on a terrific story!
HoVis chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
LOL very funny - loved the interplay between Archer and Malcolm. And Hoshi's sarcastic line in the middle was good... as was the image of a 16 year old Malcolm in tights!

Great job!

HoVis
Begoogled chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I read this story somewhere before, and I really liked it. That would really be a Malcolm trait, the quiet armoury officer citing Shakespeare with a passion!
Triptacular chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
LOVE IT! I can totally picture Malcolm, and therefore Dominic, doing an astounding performance of this story. The knife part is just stunning. What a fantastic idea! I love both Shakespeare and Star Trek Enterprise, so this is a dream combination. Thanks so much!