Reviews for Vignettes
Beast of the Sea chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Aww... this was sweet. :)

""Sometimes I really hate technology," Lyn groaned as her computer began to overheat yet again."
Pfft... Lyn WOULD be the one to have trouble with technology... (*cough* And then Florina rides up on her motorbike and offers to take her away from it all *cough*)
passionslikemine chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
These were really good, IMO. I love Florina/Lyn, and these are very IC. My personal favorites were Fear(33), Blood(27), and Taste(24).

I thought the modern-day ones were good- those types of prompts must be irritating to write in these sort of fandoms.
Jargonelle chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Ah, I love the 1sentence community - must have missed this one there.

20/Freedom is a beautiful sentence, 24/Taste was just cute, 28/Sickness is really powerful and 48&49 are a warm look at how they are when not fighting for their lives.

I like the way you've tackled the AU aspect as well, in order to fit the prompts - nice insight into what makes the characters who they really are.

But despite it all 11/Name was my favourite. Sometimes the simplest things are the best. :)
Wyvern Blade chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Good idea and odd pairings make for a good fanfic but...

Computers and telephones? I don't like fics set in the future.

Two sentences clash with each other. 44 and 46. 46 declares the end of the war and the end of Nergal. However in 44 it says Florina died in a battle and Eliwood comforted her. The war was over but there was a battle? Involving Eliwood and Lyndis? Either I haven't understood everything on you missed it out.

Finally, some sentances had nothing to do with both Lyn and Florina. Therefore shouldn't count.

I'd give it a 6/10. Good idea and effort but you didn't double check. I look forward to reading and reviewing your next fic.

outrun,
MysticOmega chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Aw. These were such nice little touches. Good one. Keep the Lyn/Florina fics coming!