Reviews for A Break in the Silence
cfccfc chapter 1 . 6/25
I'm very late to the SPN party and have been scrambling to catch up. Eps first, fanfic second. Lots and lots and lots of fanfic. Several authors stand out, others definitely don't. You fall into the former. Wonderful characterizations of the boys here. I know it's late, very late, but thank you.
lucym chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Nice work.

Nice to see some angsty sam and dean, but still get a bit of humour thrown in there. Love the brotherly banter.

“You’re favoring your left side.”

“You’re favoring your annoying side.”

haha, nice!
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
The point is, Lorelei, we are sure as hell not gonna have a hug and cry in the middle of the night, on the side of the road.

Laughing. So. Hard.

Okay, so I don't think the point of this one-shot was laughter, but that just got me. Shadow was one of my favorite Season 1 epi's, and that's saying something because I pretty much loved them all, and this was a fitting tag to that epi.

Thanks so much for writing.
stjra chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Just found this and needed to tell you it was great! You definitely channelled the Winchesters! I know you probably won't but I really, really would love to see more chapters to this. I know it works well as a one-shot, but I think you could easily squeeze in some more Dean!Hurt and Angsty!Sam. I was always frustrated with this epi as it was obvious Dean was beaten up pretty bad and we didn't get to see the effects! Dammit I can't get enough of Hurt!Dean! I know, I know, I'm a sick puppy, but he's so vulunerable when he's hurt and you just want to pick him up and hug him and make it all better! LOL ok now that I've talked your ear off, I'll go away and pout and flop around in my seat hoping it will make you do another chapter! Thanks for sharing!
Rinne chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Nicely done.
Rhesa chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Another great story. Loved it
sams1ra chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Really good story. Kinda wish it didn’t end there. Sort of bittersweet, though. Good job.
Angy chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Oh I love it. Such great writing and the characters are right on. I hope you plan on continuing this one. I bet Dean is more hurt than he's letting on.
purehalo chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
This was great and would have fit into that ep perfectly

I loved the brother banter, you have their voices down perfectly
ILoveMyFish chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Very well-written, I really hope you continue this story! _
fairytalemanipulator chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I wish it wasn't over, the brotherly dynamics were so good!
Brenny chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
"I’ll take clueless brothers for six hundred, Alex." ROFL! awsome

hey, what about a sequel? *puppy dog eyes*
mayfairmom chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
never saw the show...have no idea who these guys are but absolutely loved you writing...keep it up & keep'em coming...Peace
hermitme chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Frankly, I think you should go further with this. This is really good and leaves me wanting more.
Zenamydog chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Wow i really loved the way you wrote this. I was hopeing for a little more angst tho. But never mind me, im an angst junkie, and i havent had a fix in a while, LOL Nice work!