Reviews for Family Jewels
Ms.Reinvented chapter 26 . 5/12/2008
NO!HOW COULD SHE LEAVE!the ending is so sad...

im gonna go read the other story...next

i LUV ur whole series...
Midnight LeAnn chapter 25 . 1/19/2007
soo sad. i almost cried.
MizSparrow chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
adding to faves
Elle-is-odd chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
wow asweome!
Mrs Capt Jack Sparrows chapter 25 . 11/10/2006
She left? She really really left? There better bloody well be a sequal luv! Jack can't just leave her there in England. He's gotta fight to get her back! Trinity is being stupid! And so is William! They're both being bloody stupid! They both need to be smacked. lol. (I loved it btw!) Write a sequal soon plz!

As Alwasy... Take What Ye Can... Give Nothin' Back!

Mrs. Capt. Jack Sparrows
thomthom830 chapter 25 . 11/9/2006
I am so sad right now. It was totally not what I expected, but I think it ended well. You're a great writer and I can't wait to read your next story!

Always the best,

Manda
thomthom830 chapter 24 . 11/7/2006
What do you mean "She knew she had to leave him. And Jack."

Nuh uh, I say to that.

Great chapter. That was a dead-on description of being locked in stocks (not that I would know...)

I'm always impressed with your writing and I wonder what those people would say about our OCs being the same now,

And to your previous message, I didn't mean that I thought you said I was being disrespectful. I just didn't put what I actually meant into words all that well.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
thomthom830 chapter 23 . 11/3/2006
Great chapter! I'm so excited that I got a mention. You made my day! I can't wait to see what happens with Jack, Trin, and Will next.
thomthom830 chapter 22 . 10/27/2006
I hope very much things get better between Jack and Trinity. I really like them as a couple. And I hope they can get the kids back. And happy birthday in two days. Actually, go ahead and start celebrating now. It'd be fine.
thomthom830 chapter 21 . 10/24/2006
Okay, I'm not getting my alerts either, but holy s*! That's all I have to say. So incredible!
thomthom830 chapter 20 . 10/20/2006
Great chapter. I could almost hear Trinity screaming in pain. Gread descriptions. I don't want Jack and Trinity to be over though!
Mrs Capt Jack Sparrows chapter 19 . 10/17/2006
I loved it. I thought it was awesome. Now, it's 3am and I'm actually sleepy, so night night.

As Always... Take What Ye Can... Give Nothin' Back!

Mrs. Capt. Jack Sparrows
thomthom830 chapter 19 . 10/16/2006
LOVE this chapter. Had to say so. Great plan to get Jack out. I'm glad Will is going to know about Avery's real father. But I guess I'm a little sad for Liz. But it's her fault and she deserves the consequences. Update soon!
thomthom830 chapter 18 . 10/14/2006
My apologies that I didn't review. I printed it out and read this chapter while I was at work and totally forgot until this moment, right now. I love this chapter. Trinity is the coolest. And the title...perfect. But I think my favorite part would have to be Trinity aiming the gun at Will's...um...you know...anyway, great chapter. Update soon!
thomthom830 chapter 17 . 9/25/2006
Nice chapter. The background story was excellent. You always entertain. Keep writing!