Reviews for Rendezvous
dorcas chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Ooh, this oneshot is perfectly paced and very in character. Yuffie has her impish temper and Reno lives to irk. The whole thing swells to the end, and it's great. Thanks for a compact but credible read!
GeEKy-nERd chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wooow. Intense. Very nice. I enjoyed that. :D Thanks!
Mademoiselle Anime Amour chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Enjoyable. Refreshing. Original. I liked this one-shot quite a bit, because it was almost as though I got taken on a journey. I could visualize each scene perfectly in my head. I loved Yuffie's joke about Reno being a caveman. XD
Tristitia-The-Sin chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
Simple but breathtakingly beautiful. Hovever this is the first Reno/Yuffie fic I've read so I kinda impressed.
SmallAssLevi chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
This is awesome! I've always been obsessed with this pairing,but reading this makes me think they work even more!

Square Enix needs to make an add-on of final fantasy 7 so we can figure out the REAL pairings!

Anyways...Great story! Lurve IT!
spopococ chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
How did I NOT think of this pairing before? God, the more I think about it, and the more times I read this, the more I kind of realise that they're PERFECT for eachother.

Wow, this was brilliantly written, with everybody's characters so beautifully portrayed that everything just felt... right.

God, I want to give a useful review, but I'm floundering for words here. lol.

Brilliant job, definitely a fave of mine!
DreamScene chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This is so sweet. And funny. And just so well realized that it's lovely. I haven't really considered this pairing, but they fit so well together.
Hanna Aeneas chapter 1 . 3/14/2009

That was really sweet.
Nentikobe chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
Oh I loved it! It was such a cute story, and just the perfect length for the way it was written. I wasn't sure about reading a Yuffie/Reno fic at first, but now I am very glad that I did!

And is it just me or does it seem like someone doesn't like Cloud much? lol
Sabriel41 chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
This is a gorgeous 'fic, Clara. The pacing and dialogue is effortless and drew me in immediately. I love the quirky details throughout - Yuffie's shredded napkin and the shoe she drops (no Cinderella-style princess heel here!), Elena and Cloud's short appearances... the ending is excellent - it's a quick closure, but it works.

Thanks for the read and congrats on a well-deserved Genesis win; take care!

Pen Against Sword chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
I found this on genesis awards and read it.

I liked it a lot, so I decided to drop you a review. Your writing style has a nice flow and having it from Reno's point of view is very nice. Good interactions and characterizations between Reno and Yuffie.
blendedhappymeal chapter 1 . 1/24/2008
*offers flowers*

Oh gosh, I love the last few lines. It just fits and make sense.

Everything about their meeting, the date and the bickering was just so good. I can see the bubbling friendship-turned-romance that happened all too fast in this story. XD

It was so full of Reffie, I love it! :D
LuckySevens chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Excellent one shot of these two, great characterization imho. :)

Chimera.Cain chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
aw so cute how Cloud is over-protective of Yuffie. I'm glad reno choose to stay afterwards! It was a perfect ending!
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
I loved this. Their little interactions, the involvement of other people, and the RenoxYuffie-ness in general. Very nice, and I enjoyed this read. Go you. Kudos~