Reviews for Scars
PadfootCc chapter 3 . 12/14/2007
please dont leave us hanging for much longer! i just started reading your stories today but i love them! i really want danny to propose to molly soon! please post the next chapter soon! i am dying to see what happens next.
ninz chapter 3 . 2/1/2007
You gonna continue this...?
EmSyd chapter 3 . 10/28/2006
Awesome.
marialisa chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
I love this story and I'm so happy that you have updated. Loved the case file developments and I do hope Danny gets down on one knee but I'm guessing there might be a few bumps in the road before that happens...?

You know what comes next right? Please, please (ok, pretty please) update soon... ;-)
anmodo chapter 3 . 10/1/2006
I love seeing updates from you! This was great. Sounds like an interesting case with great potential for Danny/Molly conflict. He's so protective. I love that. Also, great tension between Danny and Jack - that was very real and possible in that situation. I can't wait to read more.
lorcris chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
New story for Molly and Danny. I love it!. I read before the other stories, they are fantastic, and this one is a great start!. Continue and update soon!
marialisa chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
I'm loving this story! Looking forward to the next chapter...!
katydid13 chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
Thanks for a superfast great update!
anmodo chapter 2 . 8/18/2006
How very timely of you. This is nicely plotted. I love how you weave their complicated work worlds with their every day personal lives. And I love seeing Danny happy, but still guarded about his future with her. That's so Danny - to be cautious - to protect himself like that.
katydid13 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Excellent chapter!
anmodo chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
You've made me irrationally happy. Seriously. I love how you have continued this. It's so good. You write Danny really well, and all of this is so heartbreaking. Please continue whenever you find the time. I, too, was disenchanted by season four, but stories like this keep me inspired because you remind me of how great Danny is. Also, Viv's son's name...Reggie.