Reviews for Unknown to all
kerrie chapter 14 . 11/4/2013
Shame your not updating this anymore.
Abby Smith chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
Hiya, Love your story, I'm wishing for more!
kerrie.a.manning chapter 14 . 10/7/2012
very interesting, I'm curious who and where she'll end up.
dragonheart678 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
really good story
The Grim Reeper chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
"Hi." Lol (quote; "many people don't say hi anymore"). Woot! An update! Raziel is kinda like a teenage boy here, what an idiot. Actually, "moron" crossed my mind at first lol. I really felt bad for Anaya. The thing between her and Mathew is cute, though ;) Can't wait to see more. You did a great job, as always :D Keep up the good work!

Azura Soul Reaver chapter 14 . 12/11/2011
Geez, Raz you idiot! Thanks for updating!
The Grim Reeper chapter 13 . 5/4/2010
Ooh that Turel has always got on my nerves, lol. Razzy need a hug methinks...
grisabele chapter 13 . 1/1/2010
Hey there,

I just read this all the way through and I enjoy the interplay between Raziel and Anaya. I think what I like best, though, is the way that your writing style grows and matures as the story goes on. Well done!
Azura Soul Reaver chapter 13 . 10/29/2009
That was great! That poor guy!
BeliversNeverD1e chapter 13 . 10/26/2009
Yay! Matthews back! I got soo excited when I hheard you updated! I love this story and the constant sexual tension between Anaya and Raziel is delicious. 3 I can't wait for more! That you for updating! Oh and email me whenever, too!
Goddess Of Metal chapter 13 . 10/26/2009
Yay, you finally updated. I actually like the different way of writing, keep it up.
Dante's blade chapter 13 . 10/24/2009
Well well, you came back! XD

You could use that for a plot, some conspiration againts kain from one of the brothers or something like that maybe againts Raziel on his own empire or from his brothers, since raziel is one of the important characters here

Well, update soon please hehe sorry, i got no comments besides that XD
The Black Widow1 chapter 13 . 10/24/2009
Not bad, I don't recall Raziel buying Mathew but *shrug* I can't wait to see Anaya's reaction to finding out that he bought her friend ... and then sold him *rubs hands together with an evil grin* oh this'll be good.
BeliversNeverD1e chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
hahaha I loved the dung in the mouth part! 3 I hate girls like that! I'm loving your character more and more!
BeliversNeverD1e chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Soo addicting! Though...*sniff* I have red hair and freckles!haha No, but, in all seriousness, I loved the character and the story! You have setting down perfectly and it's all so believable! I can't wait to read more! (but that's to be expected with all your stories!)