Reviews for Intervention
cindythechef chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
rotfl this is awesome :) I can totally imagine this happening in some alternate crossover universe buhahaha too cute
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Run Charlie RUN! Too bad there is nowhere for that poor man (and his wounded puppy dog eyes) to go to be able to escape a determined fanfic author. (Which is a good thing) ;)
BleakRememberance chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
xD Bahahaha! This is HILARIOUS! :D I found this while flipping through some old Numb3rs fics and almost cried I was laughing so hard. Well done!

~Remmy:)
Anaszun chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
God this story was GREAT!
spnMom chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
This was adorable... I love when they beg for mercy *evil grin*...
Caroline chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
OMG! I just LOVED it!
lassielupin chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
absolutely excellent. I can visualize it completely. Fantastique
SMARTALIENQT chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
It was hilarious, funny, well written, humorous, witty, comic, comical, droll, facetious, jocular, hysterical, riotous, uproarious; entertaining, I'm running out of adjectives, um...um...funny...

Also, it was well-written, and personally I think I should read you more. If you kill off Amita enough that the brothers come after you, I absolutely adore you.

-SMARTALIENQT :)
it'salsofunbeingevil chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
i've enjoyed reading ur stories so far, especially those in the Intervention 'series' and the fanfics that contain Charlie whumping. lols.

so how about adding more to the Intervention 'series'?

(wide evil grins...hehhehheh...)
SnowySleigh chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
She jerked her hand back, and tried to look innocent. “Why…nothing. Nothing, Charlie.”

Hilarious! I loved it!
Misty-J chapter 1 . 1/11/2007
haha, very nicely done.
The-Spirit-of-a-Child chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
write more. Well. I want to encourage other wumpers to do this. Your reveiws will skyrocket. Perfectly beautiful. Mwahahahahahahahahaha!
Queen of Cliffies chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
I'm was sure I reveiwed this earlier, but my computer is somewhat tempermental, so it probably didn't go through... Anyways this oneshot had me laughing out loud and my mother just gave me the oddest look because of it. LOL. I love your Charlie whumping stories, you're undoubtably one of the best out there.I LOVED THE ENDING! I have to say though this oneshot reminds me of the this thing me and my big sister do when we don't have time to write fanfiction... hehe. Anyhoo this story was AWESOME and HILARIOUS! Excuse me while I go die of laughter...

P.S. If I do end up dying of laughter... my sister may be a teeny bit angry and seek revenge...teehee

Queen of Cliffies
sparticletam chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Thanks for including me. I...I didn't mean to whump Charlie, he was just THERE, with Don and...and... oh well first it was Daniel Jackson now Charlie and Don-double the trouble. They do it with Jack on "24" all the time-surprised he's still alive. Thanks for pointing me to this; I had no idea you'd written it. Great idea to have the characters come out and talk to the writer like a person. "Whumpaholic" Fab.
Hc-Svnt-Dracones chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
oh my god. this is hilarious! squee!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »