Reviews for Chibi Naruto
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 2 . 4/30/2008
update soon
Makoto-Elena chapter 2 . 3/23/2008
I loved the first chapter, but it's been a couple years since you updated this fic and I was just wondering if it is on hiatus, abandoned, or there just has been no inspiration. Could you update this fic soon please because I really want to find out what happens. **puppy-face**
Not here anymore please go awa chapter 2 . 3/15/2008
Emerald Gaze chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
that sux and i wanted to read more! ive never read one where narutos the baby and sasuke has to take care of him! plz write more!_!
yaoicraze chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
when is the next chappie?
xxlittlelove chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
so cutee! TT" buhh your not updating... [sobsob]
Polish chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
They all sat in silence for a few minutes. Then each of them looked at each other and said the same name…

“Uchiha Sasuke.”

-points at screen- nyuck! nyuck! nyuck! (is lmao! its too funny!)

“Sasuke please take care of him. Hokage-sama can’t because he hates her and Kakashi can’t cause he has a mission coming up and Jiyara is a pervert.” Tsunade explained to Sasuke.

*is in the background sputtering and laughing* Ownzed! That sentence explained everything, it was so simple, why couldnt my accounting class have been like that! Grah!

Please return to update!
argona chapter 2 . 1/26/2008
humm u are in a rush I are not surprised enough and I think yondaime needs to be a little looking forward to the next chapter.
wind-master-redmoon chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
aw that is cute. i wonder how Sasuke will handle a little Naruto.
PsychoticSacrifices chapter 2 . 1/17/2008
um are you going to update this or did u forget about it or something because i really want to read what happens next plez update onegai!
Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
HOW IS THIS SOON? COME ON! You updated 08-24-06 and it's now 01-01-08! UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY, DAMN IT!

Broken Sexed Up Bloody Kitten chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Heya! I totally loved it! Plz UD ASAP! Pretty Please With Sugar On Top! (both favorites) Pretty plz UD before Xmas... (I know theres only 3 days to Xmas, but anyway!)
Theworldtreeyeggdrasial chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
i loved this story chibi naruto would have to be so cute! update soon please?

:puppy dogg eyes:
Alrye chapter 2 . 11/29/2007
*screams at the AN* I LIKE IT! UP-DATE!
naruko-sama chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
Now this could get interesting. :D
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »