Reviews for Chibi Naruto
sam chapter 2 . 5/31/2007
AER YOU DONE MOVEING YET make more storys it geting good.
DreamTimeTails chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
AS far as I can tell, this story is written very well so far! I don't mind the slow updates, just please, no Hiatus!
reiuki2 chapter 2 . 5/12/2007
Im sorry, i really am...i dont like flaming people, but with as many reviews that youve gotten, i expected something better.

THis fic was just ignorant, it was rushed and just too perfect. Like it just so happened that narutos father was a ghost and decided to play a prank on Naruto, and stuff like that. and the fact that none of the other ninjas really cared that he was turned into a baby. they were just like, wow, now what do we do? dont you think they would be alittle more concerned with How? or why, or maybe they would try to find out how they could turn him back? And baby naruto just so happened to like Sauke when he really didnt like many others. I just cant see that, and i definitly cant see Sasuke agreeing to take care of Naruto. I understand that this is a fanfiction, and you have the right to change things as you want them, so thats why i wont tell you straight out that it sucked becuz it wasnt all bad. Im just a bit irked by it. Ive never flamed before, but i couldnt handle this...maybe later on it will get better, cuz you arent a bad authoress, ive read some of your others and enjoyed them, im slightly disappointed.

And the secong chapter being strictly ans? thats mean, you waited a while and everyone that liked it was getting anxious, then they get an update alert and they think, yay, but then its just you telling them they have to wait longer. its not nice. i think that they noticed that you were taking a while...you just brought their hopes up and crashe dthem down. Chapters are for Chapters, the rules say no chapters of strictly author notes, remember that next time.

Again, im sorry...
Zerya chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
You better upload this or I'm going to pound you into pieces! Just kidding. But seriously, Please upload cause I really want to know what happens next.
SHINeegasm chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
OH!

This is cute!

I really want to see what happens next!

Please update soon!o
HarryPotterRulesMyLife chapter 2 . 12/20/2006
Such a cute story, must totally keep writing it. i want to see how it unfolds. little naruto, so damn adorable.
Shiraishi chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Nice start, can't wat to see whats going to happen next.
alicia chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
wow, that was so cool. i cant wait until you update, hopefully you still are. it was very interesting and you have now got me hooked. hopefully you can update soon XP until then
FloppyFish chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
S'okees, college is important!

Man, when Kakashi and Tsunade were talking about who to dump Naruto on, I thought of Iruka.. -u (Then again, that would sway things in another direction, and Iruka's busy teaching and stuff...)

... -u
Lightbeauty chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
DUDE! THIS IS AWSOME! I LOVE IT!

Please update quickly!
Taydr-I LOVE ED-I LOVE FMA chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
Aw! Naruto must look so cute!

Update soon please!
DeityOfDeath chapter 2 . 10/8/2006
::GLOMPS:: Please continue! I LOVE this story!
Aarosha chapter 2 . 9/23/2006
please continue with the story.
iyfanatic chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
I hope you have a good time at college! Don't party too hard. n.n

Oh, and I wanted to tell you about a few plot holes you have. Naruto wouldn't ask for his mommy, since he never knew her. And he probably wouldn't know Kakashi either... Probably the only one he would know would be Sandaime, and he's dead. (Besides his caretakers, but he wouldn't like them.)

Well, anyway, I like your fic and update soon!
takuya chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
aw cute baby naruto i really want to read more i hope you update soon
85 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »