Reviews for Stone Heart
E.S. Simeon chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
Dang, in just a small little bit of words you just manage to pull everything together, eh? You know, that statement from the episode does contain a great hint at this great pairing, and you managed to expand that perfectly into this little scene, hehe. Pretty good I must say, if only there would be more of this, haha.
Arashi chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
it actually kinda does hint...a bit XD
fire dragonheart chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
hey good story.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
This was really good! I loved your comment at the bottom, though. : 'And people ask me why I think I need a life'! That was hilarious! People don't ask me why I think I need a life...they tell me I need one! It's true, though. I'm on the computer 24/7, so...that's why they say it. Anyway, great job, and which episode is that one liner on anyway? I'm currently watching Digimon Tamers, and I'm on episode 13. Well, see ya!
000000000135 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Lol, how coincidental that I happened to be watching episode 20 (the episode with that line) today on YouTube, and then taking notice of that one line. Go Henrika! Cute fic, good job!

-Vanessa
Catalog Cats chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
Don't worry about having CSD. Tails has it too. Tails doesn't even want to talk about it, it has been deemed to be too weird. If I ever get around to writing that fanfic though, i'll explain everything...
In Darkness Is Light chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
Good story!

Haha, watching S3 on youtube...me too...
The Little Author that Could chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Even though I don't like Jenrya and Ruki pairings (I love Rukato and made an OC named Sachiko for Jenrya, by the way), this was really cute!
Born2Lose chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Wow! So freaking cool on a so freaking show on a so freaking line!This was amazing! So freaking fantastic! One-Shot fever! This was great! As in the worlds of Metal Sonic, "All living things knell before your MASTER!" What...this makes no sense?Hm...sorry! But wouldn't it be cool for the Tamers to fight Metal Sonic! In Metal Overlord form of course!Sorry...getting off topic!

Favorite everything!
Planet Mads chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
Heh, nice. I always liked that scene. It's one of my favourite Henry/Rika moments. I don't know why, it's just . . . cute. Like your one-shot. Henry laughing when she asked him about calling her 'stone heart' seemed a little off. But aside from that it was brilliant.
Kansi-a-lari chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
YAY! finally, someone else who likes that couple! I love Henrika! Your story rocked!
ShadowJ51 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I have to admit... I'm not a big fan of the pairing... but you definately got the personalities right. Great job! (Even though I'm a Rukato fan...) I'll keep an eye out for your fics!
artsydarts chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
I really love ALL your work, great job as always! It's awesome!
BAColeNC chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
You DO have a life. Providing entertainment for those of us who read. I admit that I've never seen an epp, but thought I'd give it a read after doing some cyber research.

Not bad at all.