Reviews for The Other Side of the Glass
ShoujoAnimeFanatic13 chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
TTATT

THIS FIC IS AWESOME!

HOW COME IT HASNT UPDATED IN TWO YEARS!

I TOTALLY LOVE IT!

PLEASE!

UPDATE SOON!

I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

HAVE TO!

Its complicated finding AWESOME fics like these here in the Matantei Loki Ragnarok Fandom

I wish I could read the next chapter

I am already crying about not being able to find the manga so please

I REALLY WANT TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER!

PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE!

THIS FIC IS AWESOME!

and one question, why is Hod the first to come out (just curious)

anyways

PLEASE UPDATE SOON!

IM BEGGING YOU

THIS FIC IS THE BEST FIC I HAVE EVER READ (not only fic but books and etc included, I think its even better the the anime itself)

UPDATE SOON
Hel-Goddess-of-the-Underworld chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
why is my comp being mean to me? it didn't send my complete review! wa! anyway. hod is here too? *-*

i cant wait for the next update! (i was wondering what happened to you) please update soon!
Hel-Goddess-of-the-Underworld chapter 3 . 1/18/2007
OMG! OMG! OMG! *imagines the potrait*
Hel-Goddess-of-the-Underworld chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
*adds to faves* i love this story! but i hate u for what u did in chapter one...pretending to end it like that i was cursing u when loki had died and when u said it was the end ya... u weren't my fav person...

and when heimdall said "u dont remember me do u" i died then too lol but i love this story and the way u right! please up date soon!
Aurora Matsuei chapter 2 . 10/12/2006
wait so which one is he? i got loki and yamino (duh, same names) i got who kazumi is, and i think i know who reiya is... please continue
LokiGirl chapter 2 . 8/31/2006
Can't wait for Mayura to appear!
xNightBright chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
eh I really didn't get the begining buts its not you its me my eyelid were itchy for some reason...okay I love this story not just because my favorite couple in this series is Heimdall and Loki but it was very interesting I hate Odin now! you must die Odin! well even if he's the 'father' and blah blah blah I'm faving this I can't wait for your update...your going to update right? please...
Yoru Hana1 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Wow, that was so upseting what happened to Heimdall. Odin is such an ass! I loved the imagery you used.

I hope they have better luck in their rebirth, though doesn't Ragnarok require Heimdall and Loki to fight to the death? Is that part of it all (or rather the spacific who fights who) going to be ignored? After all I can't picture Yamino and Thor being willing to fight each other either. And their not even in love! Though, I bet Fenrir would be MORE then happy to kill Odin.

And what's going to happen to Sigyn? Is she going to let go of Loki with out a fight?
Anix chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
This is really great! Hope to see the other chapters!