Reviews for Suddenly Strange
magicmumu chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
I loved that you had Krista really trying to resist the blood and the attraction. I think both characters and the situation had been written in a very awesome and believable way.

Erin
inloveninhate chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
This was a great story. It left me wanting more but satisified with what was given. (smile) The fact that Krista knew she was lying to herself by the end was wonderful, as was that last scene. I just could picture it so clearly in my head...Chase standing there confused about why Krista was leaving, only to smile and seem to understand. I just found that scene to be the most compelling. The runner up had to be Chase just holding Krista against her, before Krista bit her. Just them standing there. (smirk) This was an amazing story! I love this couple, and you wrote them so well.

Thanks for sharing.
poo anonymous chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I've read this fanfic and your other ones with this pairing. Even though I cringe when they start..feeding, I can't stop reading!

(I think I'm going to have to wear a scarf for a while..)
Undead American chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This was beautiful!
urbendragon chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
please continue
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
ARGH... come on! how could krista possibly say no... minus the whole black hat/sheep thing...

*grumbles* anyways, was a very nice fic, I must say, wow again.
GreenAlpaca chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
Damn that's a great story! You write this pairing SO well.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Damn. When Chase said 'Good Girl' I could help wondering if she were addressing a pet.
Rune Traverse chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
*sigh* Krista, you rationalize your emotions way too much. Though as always, it made for awesome reading. xD Poor Chase, she's practically inviting Krista to take her, and Krista has to have her hangup. *shakes head* Ah well, Chase does have a point - Krista should (hopefully) get over her hangups eventually. Of all your Blade pieces so far, I like this one the best.
Perching Kite chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
hey, you're back! i've never seen the blade series. thought about it once or twice, but i will definitely go now just to see who the heck you were talking about! anyways, great work!

Kaia _
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
oh awesome!

loved this fic! sad Krista didn't decide to stay, though her reasons make sense

I'm so psyched to see more of your work up _

can't wait to read the others