Reviews for Atypical
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
lol. i forgot you wrote blade! Great fic! lol. good cheer me up on a sick day
magicmumu chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Another great Blade story. I love how you described it as a fang woody, and how Chase was like Newborns, always thinking with their fangs. Great analogies, great dialogue.

Erin
poo anonymous chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Blah, I love your writing so. My favorites list is soon to be filled up with 90% of your stories.
urbendragon chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
please continue
DreamingOfMyGirl chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
god, you've got to contiue this... *total fetish for vampire lovers...* please please please?
GreenAlpaca chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
Does it have to be the end? I like Chase's voice in this fic. You've captured her reluctant admiration for Krista well - Chase still manages to be her smug, sexy self though. I like the way you write this pairing.
PadawanMage chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
lol! Poor Krista, and it's nice to see Chase show a little tenderness, especially at the end.
Rune Traverse chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Aw, so cute. *would probably be shot by both vampires for saying that* They're SO under each other's skin it isn't even funny.

"This may come as a shock to you, but I do not spend my time devising clever schemes to get your clothes off."

Oh, Chase, you know you do. Even if you don't want to. xD I'd love to see a companion piece to this where Krista remembers the scene after she wakes up.
Billy Rose chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Chase can act annoyed all she wants, it's obvious she cares about Krista

kick ass fic