Reviews for A Horcrux?
Red Lily1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I was cracking up until the end. Then I stared in shock, thought for a moment, and started laughing again.
Call Brandybuck chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Haha, this is a funny theory :) Its a possibility though, haha.
The Invisible Enchantress chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
good, i just wished that they hadn't dude :(
starshade47 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Nice ;)
Lily chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Stupid, but funny.
asdfjkl chapter 1 . 10/28/2007
i noticed the similiarities too. hehehe. thanks. i needed a laugh!
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
*hee*
fairiekween13 chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
Wow, that actually kinda made sense. I too have ideas about the seventh book, but shall keep them to myself for fear of being laughed at. By the way, do you mind if I steal that last line, "Flames will be laughed at, shown to my sister and co-conspirator, and then laughed at again." , because that describes me and my sister perfectly.
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
So funny! I luv Harry Potter and LoR. It was funny to see my favorite characters compared to each other!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
It was Gollum, wasn't it?
Kabuki733701 chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
I must admit this is hilarious! But it does make sense in a way. Especially since it seems like Rowling's getting all her ideas from other books, particularly LOTR. Anyway very good job. I'd love to see what Snape does with the ring.
mrs.murauder83920 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
hehehe...i dont get it o_0
SirNotAppearingInThisFilm chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
lol nice. _ LOTR and Harry Potter... strange combination... but then again, it kinda works... wouldn't it be weird if Uncle Vernon DID have the last Horcrux? _ That'd actually be pretty funny... well, I'd laugh. _

Naamrie, Mellon nin!

Snaitf Kenobi
Usha88 chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I do think this was really quite brilliant and quite funny. I definitely loved the comparison with LoTR. There have been many sites that have HP and LoTR comparisons. Great job. Hahaha..I loved the fact that you said that Snape was Gollum. Made me think of Snape doing the whole multiple-personality bit from the movies.

Unfortuantely I havne't read all three of the books (only 2.5 of them), so yea. I did recognize most of those people, but couldn't remember everything.

Great job. :) Your sister and you are quite funny.
The Mad Empty Shell chapter 1 . 8/18/2006