Reviews for Welcome to reality
Rosalind du Coudray chapter 4 . 12/28/2009
Would you potentially be able to give me the link to the rest of this story that your friend is writing? Thanks so much! This story is fantastic by the way.
Ghastly Impressions chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
oh yea and tsunade
Ghastly Impressions chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
who the hell is shinka and teminari. unless you mean shikamaru and temari. pluss its kankuruo
icey-glade chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
sorr sakura welcome to my world ive lived in it my whole life and i still dont understand why the make us go to school towork then we come home to work. good restruant choice sakura i love olive garden especsially the chiken fetuccini alfredo. so good. (mouth waters from visions of pasta-y goodness
Silent Uke Fuu chapter 4 . 1/16/2007
I'll miss ya.. I'm gonna stop reading the story. x.o I don't really like her typing.. Needs improvement. Bye. ;~;
dancingwithinbrokendreams chapter 4 . 1/13/2007
wah ;_;
Artemis 85 chapter 3 . 12/19/2006
man I knew teachers were dodgy. They're all out to get me AH CONSPIRACY! lol update soon I love it!
Uchiha Tsukiko chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
GaaSaku fluf...oh the drama.
PiratexNinja chapter 3 . 9/20/2006
Ha, good way to get Sakura to shut up! Lolz UPDATE!
dancingwithinbrokendreams chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
yeah and i'll add to your army with my oreo forces _ *gives gaara's gourd* hello bestest friend ever! well loved this chapter! so update soon k?

Gaara: where the hell is my gourd (glares at me)

um...right well got 2 run buh bye! (flees for life gaara chasing after)

xp luv ya _~
ShinigamiLenne chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
Hmm good chapter x) They're figuring it out! Yay! :D Wonder what'll happen next chapter O
Kunoichi Sabaku no Gaara chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
o

so theyre just under a really strong genjustu righgt

keep up the good work and update sooner this time im really starting to like this
Heart's Door chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
This chapter was nice, but it would be a lot better if you added more detail and didn't try to rush into the action. Again, nice, but needs more detail. Try to slow down your story more so that it has more suspense. And you shouldn't make all of their actions so obvious or make the enemies obvious. I think it would be better if you hadn't added in Orochimaru and Kabuto's thoughts so often so it wouldn't have made it so obvious that Sakura's theory was true. Uh... yeah.
bleachyum chapter 3 . 9/17/2006
just read all, i love you.

I LOVE YOU! YES, YES I DO! I AM THAT INSANE BUT THIS IS AN AMAZING STORY! love the plot!
Takato.Hiroshima-1993 chapter 3 . 9/17/2006