Reviews for The Dangers of Attraction
movielover9 chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Your story is incredible but I've got to say, I lost it at chryslermas. Histerical, priceless , just too funny.
theultamitedocfan chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
DUDE YOU SHOULD TOTALLY MAKE ONE FOR SHERIFF AND DOC BECAUSE AS I READ THIS ONE THEY SEEM TO LIKE EACH OTHER MORE THEN DOC LIKING LIGHTNING MCQUEEN SO MAKE ONE FOR SHERIFF LIKING DOC THAT WOULD BE FREAKING SWEET! :)
Riri chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
That was pretty cute. Good job!
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
ha, that was clever! it was like you were adding meat to the movie plot because i could see the movie running in my head and remember the scenes, and just incorporate the fic into the storyline. awesome job at that, by the way. i loved it.

sheriff's pov was a nice touch too. throughout the whole thing, i felt the mentality of a best friend. you know, watching out for a friend and feeling like eventually, it's going to pass and all you can do for now is give advice. most of my friends are in relationships so i can relate to the feeling. but the end, how sheriff sees the possibility of their relationship makes me absolutely grin like a little schoolgirl. i like it, too, because it feels to me like lightning's feelings are still up for interpretation. i mean, it doesn't feel conclusive. it feels like...maybe. but a good kind of maybe. a maybe that might end up good, and a maybe that might end up not so good. i don't know, it feels like things will come to their own in time and that's enough.

i'm not making sense, am i? xD well, just know that i liked it.
Reality Obscured chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
Nice. Real nice. And that's not a sarcastic kind of 'nice'. It's a real one.
Buick Regal Racecar 56 chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
So cute! Wow, I can't believe that those two really seem so cute together!
Blue Autumn Sky chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I love the way you portray the DocLightning pairing, especially Sheriff's POV.

"He's everywhere"

“Well, this here ain’t exactly the biggest town, Doc.”

That line right there reminds me so much of this incident with me and a friend. She had to break up with this guy, and she kept coming to me for advice for some reason, and Sheriff's line sums up my responses to her questions very nicely.

Hope to see more of your work soon.
Winds 0f Change chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I audibly "Awed" at the end of this story! Short but sweet! My mom walked in and saw my expression and thought something was wrong with me. x3

It fits well with the movie, it doesn't really bring anyone out of character, and it makes sense!

Def. going on my favs!
taishige chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
_

I almost audibly "awwed" at the end of this. So cute~! (I would have said it out loud had my roommate not been sitting right next to me, lolol)

But anyway... that was just... so cute. I love fics that take place during the actual script of origin and just like... go on with it a little more, I guess... you get what I mean. XD Some of my most favorite ever fics are like that! And this one was just too cute. Now whenever I see any of those scenes that were mentioned I'll be like... -SQUISHY SMILE- Hehehehehehehehehehe.

Excellent excellent work~! D
She-Elf4 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
That was SWEET. And very cute. I like how you told it all from Sheirff's point of view instead of Doc's. That was very clever. It would be interesting to read one from Lightning's or Mater's point of view. Keep writing!
NAME AND ADDRESS WITHHELD chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
AH MY GOD! That was so friggin cute, it's too hard to believe. Aw, poor Doc. Ha ha. I loved that.
v0ndutch chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Very well written. I love the way you make the scenes from the movie flow naturally with the story and you also stay true to the characters.
luvmystories chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
What a nice chapter. I have to say i not a slash fan but i really enjoyed this chapter. I admit i am a big fan of Doc, and i enjoyed how you did him in this story. keep up the good work.
Ham-Kelly chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Great how it slides in perfectly to the movie. You are a great writer, I hope to see more oneshots coming from you very soon!