Reviews for Sinner
Yao Wang chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
NO! MY LYSSIE! *grabs lyserg and runs*
OktaviaMajesty chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Well no didn't put your story more actively and more detailed, such as Marco stuck his thingy inside Lyserg and... I'll stop there. _ It was also good that you wrote what Marco was thinking. Poor Lyserg, I was only looking for a OC/Lyserg story in the directory. Instead I found this, this story is kinda more traumatizing to Lyserg, than getting his parents killed.

You'd write well if you wrote story on Lyserg.

*sniffle*
Kohaku Kawa chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
This does not suck. even in the horroribleness I liked it. It was well written if very sad.
Pantsukon chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I like it. Even if I see more Lyserg as a "fake naive one", you made it well. I like your way to describe.

But Lyserg is normally obsessed by Marco...that's something that interests me in their relationship. I guess it's the only thing that was out of character. Because, normally, Lyserg would tolerate, but not "cry". Or he'll even, maybe, takes it in a positive way.

He's very submissive towards Marco.
Leuv chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
wow, it's a bit scary. .
Kaint chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
It sucks... no just kidding... I liked it... A bit short... but that doesn't matter... at the end when Lyserg said Yohs name I thoight the two of them would also make a really good pairring... Yoh is the knight that rescues princess Lyserg from the monster (aka Marco) *giggels* ... I think I'm talking to much... Ok... Please continue writing FFs

Your Fan Kaint