Reviews for To Rest
ChocolateChipCookie28 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
That was really good, but you made Elizabeth pretty selfish in this fic, if I do say so myself. The fact that she didn't apologize for leaving Jack, the fact that she would leave her fiance' to the mercy of the Kraken if it came down to it. That's just sick! Other than that, this was really a good story. You're a good writer :)
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
"But you... you wannt to find him, and at the same time, are terrified to find him.” Wow. This is such a comprehensive, concise way of pinpointing Elizabeth's exact feelings. It's what sets her apart from everyone else there, the fear of facing what she's done.

I hoped Elizabeth and Tia would have some interaction, but by the time AWE came around, they really didn't do anything with that relationship. So this was rewarding to read.

"Shallow-river skin." Beautiful description.

Ha ha, even dead Jack is still out of sorts about Barbossa.

“Wonderful. Let’s unchain me, then, shall we? Might make for a more friendly chat. Unless, of course, having me chained up makes it more interesting for you.” OH COME ON, Elizabeth! Offers like that don't come along every day!

Very interesting one-shot.
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
A great story. Very good.
Mirabelle456 chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I loved this. *favourites*

You have a gift, and I can not improve this in any way, shape or form.

Wicked R chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
beautiful and original.
Sleepy Lotus chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
lovely lovely!
gardenlady1 chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
I really enjoyed this i think you should go on with it
Lily Evanstar chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
I loved it. The spell you made up was very creative and cool. :)
kncrowder88 chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
This is good. I think you should continue it.
The Dragon Sorceress chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Gah! This is so good. I'd love to see what happens after Jack is rescued.

I'm incredibly shocked that this doesn't have more reviews.
Sparrows Magician chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
AHH! FREAKING AWESOME! I love it! The way Elizabeth was willing to do anything to get Jack back. O lala. Another great story! Keep up the good work!
Unikorn chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
This was pretty good. I'm wondering if it's set in the same universe as the Lady E stories. I enjoyed it.
ohmygiddyaunt chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Oh, how unbearably wonderful this story is! The ambiguity of Elizabeth's feelings is spot on, and you write Jack as if you know him personally. I can offer no criticism to you...too good. You must be a professional.

The Rouge Pirate chapter 1 . 8/17/2006

This is amazing. Its so beautifuly written, and the whole idea is oh so appealing. I loved it. I mean i REALLY loved it. I hope this is not a one shot because if it were i think i would have to physically harm you in a way so brutal you would not come out alive savvy?

Okay so...i wouldnt really do that, but common, this was simply astounding! Depth and feeling and emotion!

I am concerned about Elizabeth thou...I dont want her to be lying to Jack! I dont want her to marry Will! I want her to be with Jack! I WANT JACK ALIVE! Wah...*sniff*

goodness, please continue! My dear heart cant take it!

PS: This is going on my favorite stories list, savvy?