Reviews for RJ & Ozzie
Allie chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I just noticed, everyone is complaining about the gay in some of your fics and to them I say: WTF, dude? Are you guys homophobic or what? (yes, I realized I'm screaming at other reviewers, but I went crazier today) If you don't like slash THEN DON'T FREAKING READ IT
Okay, back to you, or rather Ozopossim: It's flawed, not hot and under-developed, but you have potential. Everyone has potential. Just... get a beta, develope more the stories and the characters and relationships, read a bit and you can be a good writer *thumbs up*.
I don't know, tonight I feel like giving the advice I wish I recieved before I posted my bad stories on facebook (yes, facebook. Don't ask me why because even I don't know)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
*fainted from gayness and is foaming*
MITCHELIUS chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
i'mma gona kill that stupid gay Ozopossim
Straiya chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I'm totaly okay with the gay stuff and this is of course something that has indeed been boiling away in the saucepan of insanity within my own mind. Although I did feel that this is a romance that could have been developed over a chapter or two, I found myself beginning to enjoy the concept despite it's rushed delivery.

Unfortunately I was to be disapointed by yet another overly dirty for the sake of dirty extention via the addition of a "brilliant idea" followed by more than four consecutive orgasms in a row.

*Sigh*, whatever happened to meaningful slash relationships?
Decatora chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
What was your motivation again? -_-
Aethryx chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
THis fanfic is extremely stupid. The spelling and grammar is atrocious and above all, it's GAY! If I see one more slash fic I am going to scream.
Zethie chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
The Vomit of mine is like...everywhere after this. urgh !
THE PETE PETERSON EXPERIENCE chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
...Oh my sweet God. Why would you put crap like this on the internet? this is ridiculous. you'd have to be insane to make up stuff like this...
fbi-woman chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
ok, I haven't even read this story, I was just looking around, but seriously OvertheHedgeFan06, it's not fair to flame people just because they don't write about your preferred sexuality. You've commented on almost all of these fics complaining that they're not m/f but you know what? not everyone is into that. I'm not gay, but I have friends who are, and I don't tell them to go knit if they can't be interested in "traditional" relationships. If you don't like the subject matter, don't read it and if you don't have anything constructive or worthwhile to say about the story, keep your mouth shut. I'm sorry, but I'm a writer too, and I hate when people submit negative reviews just because they don't agree with my ship. Don't like it, go busy yourself with a fic about a ship you do like.
OvertheHedgeFan06 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Sex stories are okay, but not between the same sex, COMMON PEOPLES, TAKE UP KNITTING IF YOU CANNOT WRITE GIRL AND BOY ROMANCE STORIES!
Mr.Funsocks chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I hate the gay fics with a fury
Lyssl chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Interesting.

And you agreed to post this hackjob because-?
OrneryTexan chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Nice, the whipped cream was very kinky.