Reviews for Post Mortem: 'To The Bone' & 'On Fire'
F Maurice chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
Very good. I miss Deakins as well. Jamey Sheridan was very good at playing the Captain.
Penn O'Hara chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
I've read so many of your stories now, I thought I'd better start reviewing them.

This was not so much a drabble, but a musing... from the author. This, I think, is blucougar coming to terms with the departure of Deakins, rather than Goren and Logan. :-) I'm sure I heard the author's voice all the way through that. :D

So, how do you feel? Resigned to Deakins' leaving yet? They tell me Ross is shaping up okay, so maybe we'll all forget poor Jimmy.

Penn.
lilactorgirl chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Thank you for writing this. I MISS Deakins like WOAH. )
elfluvr chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
You know ... the writers could have done so much more with those episodes. Thank you for giving us some of the emotion that should have been in the original scripts! Nicely done :-)
deliriousdancer chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Jimmy may not have gotten that much from Mike and Bobby if they hadn't started their night at Murphys. It was nice for Jimmy to learn that their concerns were not only professional, they will miss him too.
Angelfirenze chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Does this look like the (non-American) media to you? I don't WANT to be fair and balanced in my dealings with the new captain! I just don't! *screws up face and cries like a brat* I miss Deakins!

Damn you, making me think favorably of the new captain. I don't think I can forgive you. *sniffles*
underarrest39 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Hey there great story, i love these Post Mortem stories of yours. i am so cut that the Deakins is leaving. can't wait to see how the new captain deals with Bobby. Great job!
Greer Bontro chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Interesting take on it...we're all assuming the worst...which of course remains to be seen
Lady Taevyn chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
That really helps. I hate the way Dick Wolf ends a characters runon these shows. He doesn't want it to be about the person, so it's like one day they are there, and the next not. It forces us to put some closure into it. You've done that wonderfully here. Thank you.
Shellster chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
That was *awesome*. Pure and simple.
Norla chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Thank you for sharing this! Now even I am feeling better about the 'new guy'! Who cares if it is drabble, dribble, drazzle, it was excellent!
Beaglicious chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Excellent piece, and just the right length. I like how Deakins addressed both of their fears.
raz0r.girl chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I liked this a lot. I wish the show would do something like this. I hate that we didn't get to see Alex & Bobby say good-bye (though I did like the last scene with Mike & Carolyn). I'm sure we're not going to get to see good-byes for the other characters who're leaving, either. But then, that's what fan fiction is for.
Animaltalker chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Very nice, one little quibble, this is not a drabble this is a one shot. A drabble is 100 words long, you overshot that mark by a landslide.
Caia chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
“It’s my fault.”

*looks sad* Poor Mike! Aade me want to hug him and tell him it'd be okay!

I love your drabbles... this one was moving...