Reviews for Angel Eyes
hannah87 chapter 16 . 7/15
Hi, will you update this story?
Spartans091 chapter 16 . 7/4
Just reading this story for the first time and man, what an incredible story you've told. I know it's been over two years since you've last updated but you are so close to the end and I hope you know that there are lots of people patiently waiting to see how this ends. Hope to see an update from you here soon. :)
notdonewithyou chapter 15 . 3/30
So I was going through my favorites on this site and stumbled back across this one. Man. I know you haven't updated in almost two years, but goodness you told one hell of a story. It is definitely missed. Know that if you ever do decide to update, you have a faithful reader ready to read the last chapters. Hope you're doing well.
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 16 . 11/19/2015
I loved this story. I've read like 4 or 5-ish of these Armaggedon fics that I now feel inclined to watch the movie again.
dizprincess77 chapter 16 . 1/14/2015
Freaking LOVE this story! Your so close to the end & it's been a while since you updated dated. Please finish it!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Update immediately, please!
Lady-Finwe chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
Update soon Please and I hope Alexs head injury isnt too serious
Angel029 chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
Love the story and hope that you update soon.
19irene96 chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
wow! this is one of the best stories I've ever read!
notdonewithyou chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
Somehow, I missed chapter 15, so when I got the email that you had updated I got to read two chapters and EMOTION OVERLOAD! You seriously write Alex so well into the scenes, it's like she was always supposed to be there. And the emotions through the straw drawing scene and getting off the rock were so genuine. I loved it. Great job!
SuperNaturalxxFreak chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
Why do you do that? You put so much emotion into your chapters. It's so beautiful. I know that you don't regularly update, but when you it's a blessing. I love reading this story.
daydreaming87 chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
Thank you! It was a very good chapter, I loved it. :) Please, update the last chapters soon! Alex/Will forever! :)
MidnightShadow07 chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
Ugh this part always makes me cry. Please update soon!
MS07
CastleRockGirl chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
You have no idea how happy I was to see you have updated! Another brilliant chapter and Alex blends in so well with the rest of the characters, when I watch the movie I'm always expecting her to pop up somewhere haha :) I sincerely hope she's alright, she's such an amazing character and her and Will are to die for, fingers crossed for a happy ending! Update soon :D
stAnd out - SHOUT OUT chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
I absolutely love your story and I hope that you'll be continuing. I'm very curious to see how you plan to end it