Reviews for Angel Eyes
dizprincess77 chapter 16 . 1/14
Freaking LOVE this story! Your so close to the end & it's been a while since you updated dated. Please finish it!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Update immediately, please!
Lady-Finwe chapter 16 . 7/27/2014
Update soon Please and I hope Alexs head injury isnt too serious
babygurl1944 chapter 16 . 7/23/2014
Love the story and hope that you update soon.
19irene96 chapter 16 . 7/21/2014
wow! this is one of the best stories I've ever read!
notdonewithyou chapter 16 . 5/4/2014
Somehow, I missed chapter 15, so when I got the email that you had updated I got to read two chapters and EMOTION OVERLOAD! You seriously write Alex so well into the scenes, it's like she was always supposed to be there. And the emotions through the straw drawing scene and getting off the rock were so genuine. I loved it. Great job!
SuperNaturalxxFreak chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
Why do you do that? You put so much emotion into your chapters. It's so beautiful. I know that you don't regularly update, but when you it's a blessing. I love reading this story.
daydreaming87 chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
Thank you! It was a very good chapter, I loved it. :) Please, update the last chapters soon! Alex/Will forever! :)
MidnightShadow07 chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
Ugh this part always makes me cry. Please update soon!
MS07
CastleRockGirl chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
You have no idea how happy I was to see you have updated! Another brilliant chapter and Alex blends in so well with the rest of the characters, when I watch the movie I'm always expecting her to pop up somewhere haha :) I sincerely hope she's alright, she's such an amazing character and her and Will are to die for, fingers crossed for a happy ending! Update soon :D
stAnd out - SHOUT OUT chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
I absolutely love your story and I hope that you'll be continuing. I'm very curious to see how you plan to end it
Agent007Tomato chapter 15 . 3/18/2014
I'm so glad you're continuing this fic. I look forward to the next update!
daydreaming87 chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
OH MY GOD! I screamed when I saw, you updated the story! I'm so happy! It was so amazing! I hope Alex is alright... Thank you for the update! :)
Tini Rini chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
An amazing update! Keep the momentum going! I'm glad Alex is okay. I was worried when you left us with her passing out. Can't wait for the next chapter.
CastleRockGirl chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
I can't even wait to log into my account, you would not believe how happy I was to see you had updated! I will follow you on twitter as soon as I get my account sorted out, and don't worry about the wait for this chapter, it was well worth it! Really amazing writing and I love how the story is going on, I've constantly re-read this ever since I first found it and never get tired of it. I'm very worried about Alex, I hope she's alright... Anyway, terrific work and I eagerly await the next amazing chapter of this story :)