Reviews for The Kids Are Not Alright
Kira699 chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Aaargh! How could you stop here? Hope things are going better in your life now, but seriously do you think you could finish this marvelous story? Pretty pretty please? It would make a nice Christmas present if we got an update. Can we buy you off maybe? Bribe you? Torture you? Ok I'm running out of ideas here unless we wrap up the entire cast of CSI and put them under your Christmas tree. I'm sure that would do it. :D
VogueThousand chapter 7 . 10/9/2010
Awesome job !

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Izzi12 chapter 7 . 5/16/2010
Ok, you really need to update, PLEASE! I've really enjoyed the story so far. Please continue it.
malfoystinksstinks chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
Okay when r u going to update? Me (I can't speak for everyone else) but they are probably wondering where did Lindsey go? And only you can tell us where she went just please let her be alright.
Forensic Girl554 chapter 7 . 7/16/2009
OMG!

Pleez ud soon

This story is so good :D

Can't wait 4 the next chapter

Amy
Sailor Swifty chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
lindsey is missing now. i hope they find her write more
Caroline chapter 7 . 12/28/2007
I like this story. It is sad, but very interesting. One error, though, is that Catherine's mother's name is Lilly Flynn, Willows was Eddie's last name.
CSIvHP11 chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
its a good story, keep writing it
cryingblacktears chapter 7 . 10/5/2007
Loved this! Update it soon, please!
grillowsforever1189 chapter 6 . 9/2/2007
i hope your grandmother get well soon
grillowsforever1189 chapter 3 . 9/2/2007
when is chapter 8 coming?
grillowsforever1189 chapter 7 . 8/31/2007
the last 2 chapters had me crying you put so much emotion into it. cant wait for chapter 8
tvaddict42 chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
OMG you have to update soon. I just read this story so far today, and it's really good.
MargRocks-MySocks chapter 7 . 6/11/2007
GOD this is getting good, please up date
kjeh chapter 6 . 5/30/2007
great story intriguing story line hope you update soon
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »