Reviews for Questions of the Heart
That's so trueeeee! Kataang forever!
TheFUTURE.49 chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
I feel good when Aang and Katara are together because no couple I know of can compete with them, except maybe Percabeth.I really think they are a cute couple
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Ahh, like it! Especially cause you chose the wright side- Kataang! 3
If you really prefer Kataang to Zatara you just have to look for exactly that. There are plenty of fanfics with a nice katara and aang story :))
GOLDENWINGS chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Whoo! Fluffy angst rocks!
JANINE chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
I agree, Aang is adorably sweet but for some reason Katara always hurts him, thanks for changing that
AThreePipeProblem chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
totally agree with you on that last part!
TheConflagration chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
yay!kataang forever!
avkanar00 chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
aww I hate zutara.. i loved the end
arizony chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
You have said it all. Aang places Katara first. In everything. Zuko doesn't. True love does that, placing the one you love before your own wants, needs, and interests. That is the true difference between Kataang and Zutara. Even the names tell you something about it. Who is first. In Kataang, Aang places Katara's needs ahead of his own. In Zutara, even Zutarians (subconsciously admit that Aang places Katara's needs ahead of his own. In Zutara, it is always about Zuko's needs and such. Almost always superficial. I commend you on seeing that, and describing that. (I still enjoy a well written Zutara, but there are, unfortunately, far fewer of them than Kataang.)
Stargirlrox chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Thanx for choosing Aang over Zuko, Katara! That made my day feel specialtastic!
Jeni27 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
YAY! You are my hero. I totally agree with you. Aang deserves to be with Katara. I don't think that they would make two and a half seasons of Aang and Katara beating around the bush about their feelings, just to have Zuko come in and ruin it in the last six episodes.

Sorry, my rant kinda got away from me. Anyway, this was really good.

Kipcha chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
I have to agree with your A/N. Poor Aang never gets the girl, and usually it's because of the age difference, which really rather sucks.

Good story!

AvatarMaster chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
This is so cute!

i love all of your stories! write more.
Kattebutt chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
Wow this is like the best of all your stories! WOW!And youre so right, he does need to have Katara... AND kick Zukos butt for..being Zuko..AND steal HIS Katara hrmf! Very nice story!