Reviews for Daisuki desu!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
I wonder what Akutsu would say if he had heard that last line...

Well written! Fun read.
The Game Has Begun chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
This was good. Not great but good. I think that the only reason it wasn't as good as it could have been was because it was a drabble. Other than that it seemed good. Not any obvious mistakes. Love this pairing.
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
This is your first fanfiction in English? Cool! Well, for it being your first fanfiction in English, there were some mistakes. Sometimes you used present tense where you needed past, and sometimes you omitted small words that you needed. But this was the first Tennis no Ohjisama fanfiction that I ever read, and I really liked it! I totally think Taichi has a boycrush on Akutsu. :P I don't know why. He's so scary! Good job!
SeparatedCow chapter 1 . 1/23/2007
That's right! Taichi will one day beat sense into Akutsu! GREAT STORY!
pull harder chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
this...this...this...i can't believe a person can actually write something like this! it's so sweet and makes me so warm and fuzzy inside (it's either your fic or the dinner that i just ate)! i'm amazed, stupefied, stunned, dumbfounded, stumped and a whole lot more!

you actually managed to make taichi-kun say what he feels in a non-stutter-y manner, and have akutsu (somewhat) accept it without reverting into a mass murderer or a crazy sap!

i salute your genius.

-potatoes-
merissala chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
that's cute
Ulat Bulu chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
You did a good job!

I like how you keep Akutsu the way he is. :)