Reviews for Normal
Madame Vodka chapter 5 . 7/30/2003
write moree write more WRITE More

great fics should alwaysbe continued
Tabiku Tab Iakkin chapter 5 . 1/25/2003
Heartfire Wind chapter 4 . 11/21/2001
I think this fic is really cool and will be really good - it already is very good. I think you need to get some people more involved with the fic though, like Heero, for example. He had almost no part in the last four chapters. However, I still like the fic and you must keep writing it!
jooles chapter 4 . 11/18/2001
this was cool.

And i hope that you continue it soon.

But.. I still can't really see where your going with this fic?

Anyway I like this.

Update soon.
kay2 chapter 2 . 8/23/2001
i think that your perspective on popularity is very true. i wen first came 2 high skool was seperated from my friends and was in a weird class.i now am popular but i no what its like no 2 be. this piece of writing is very good and goes very deep and you like no wer ur headin. keep up the good work
Windsong forgot to sign in chapter 3 . 6/19/2001
Yes! I remember that conversation! Or at least a version of that conversation... Anyways, very cool, if you want to draw some "constructive critisizm" out of me then IM me. *Yawn* tired...gtg so bye! *dissappears*
StarPixie chapter 3 . 6/18/2001
I really like this fic - Please continue oh ya and also one more thing §DCxQW_Roxs!§
rokjai chapter 2 . 6/16/2001
hey! enough with the dorothy bashing! some poeple would like this fic better if you would stop bashing certian poeple. keep writing, but stop bashing.
Windsong chapter 2 . 6/14/2001
gooooooood! Interesting, but I can't tell who's popular and who's not yet...and the Wufei thing was interesting...very strange A/U, but I can see the potential. I can't wait to see the next part! Now, I'm tired, so g'night! *wanders off*
Saki chapter 2 . 6/11/2001
hehe this au is fun! plus i like the quote at the end of chap 2...
koo chapter 2 . 6/11/2001
hehehehhe i like
Queen Hotaru chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
this is Good Mara. continue!
Kitten1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
hmmm, good stuff, I like. Don't wait on reviews. Remember, you spoke of exclusiveness, well, it applies here(not to be mean to fanfiction folks, they're all really nice), but, fact is there's lots of stories to wade through, and in such a populated fandom as Gundam, you're a pebble in the road(again, not to be mean) So write whether or not you get any reviews, because it's good, and you like it(hopefully, I don't know why you'd do it if you didn't) and if anyone else likes it or doesn't like it or review it, it doesn't matter, because you're happy(or at the very least venting frustration) People read what their freinds write, or bychance if they find something that catches them somehow, not often will hordes of people simply flock to a story unless word goes round that it's good. soo, I carry on alot. The point is I liked it, and its an interesting take, so I wanna see how it ends. Screw everyone else. yeah, okay, not a good philosophy, but it helps sometimes. Keep going.
archangel2 chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
well this fic seems interesting to say the least. i wait expectantly for t he next chapter.