Reviews for Burning Cardboard Bridges
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
That's so sad! But we all know Harry will wait lol! Great job!
CookieMonster1393 chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
omg this was so sad i actually cried! (((( poor harry and snape, i was really hoping for a happy ending... can u write a sequel for this sequel where he comes back? please? PPP
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
really beautifull ! and magic, and so poetic !
Neeshack chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
(SOB)...
WWT chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
No! you should do one where he comes back! That can't be it!
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
good story!
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
Hey there,

I read this one and its prequel, and I actually liked this one better. Snape's sacrifice makes him more lovable and more tragic. Did you write the 3rd that you had planned, yet?

I liked the plot twist - I didn't see it coming. Excellent job.

-IJDTW
emptyword chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Heady, as ever, as if this were meant to be read after drinking through the night. Honestly, your writing and imagery captivates me so completely I can't be bothered to even consider characterization or progression or whatever else I've been taught to consider when critiquing a story. I'm swept up in it, this feast of transcendant language.
That-Fresh-Rain-Smell chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
I had just been re-reading 'Chasing Paper Butterflies', which, if I havent already told you, was ethernal and overall beautiful...it has such a sence of free...magic...life...it's gorgeous. then i realised that I didn't have the sequel printed, so I had to come back and get it. I love this one very, very much too.

Well done.

(work on your multifics)

lots of love,

Kozi
sami1010220 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
aww, that's so sad. when is the third one being posted?
abraxis chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
That is was Severus who killed them - what a marvelous twist. He can say it was for himself but we won't believe him. He did it so that Harry will never have to face that new war they were making macabre bets about.

There just has to be more. You can't leave them apart. Please?
L chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
This story made me smile a sad smile. It's beautifully written and it's really touching. Well done.
akuma-river chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Wow.

What a beautiful story. You're trying to make me cry, right?

Keep up the brilliant work, coolsa.
new moongirl chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
is there a sequel to this? where snape comes back? i really can't stand sad endings. :( *sigh* please? happy endings are better for the soul!
That-Fresh-Rain.fuck it chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
you so mean! I hate you you bitch!

okay, no i dont

its just so...meaningful, so...bit...and...sad/happy...symbolic. i love the word choice, the adjectives, they are all so new and beautiful. yuo are a wonderful author and I'm going to read every single one of your stories and review as always.

Kozi