Reviews for Heroes Genesis
Sam1 chapter 4 . 1/11/2007
Aww, why'd you go and do that for? You made me feel sorry for Alan. I'm liking the AU setting of this story and can't wait to see where you take it. I really liked that Scott and Jeff were able to cry with Alan and release some of their emotions as well. Even better was Scott catching Alan off guard. Poor guy suffered for that mistake.

Hmm, wonder what Jeff's elusive answers will be leading up to?
Ms Hobgoblin chapter 4 . 12/27/2006
Wow, what a powerful moving story. Each chapter nearly had me in tears. Very thoughtfully written. Really love the way you have captured their grief and how they are all coping with it.

Looking forward to next chapter.

Hob x
Sam1 chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
Glad to see this update! What were those school officials thinking? Bet Jeff's letter really put the fear into them.

Liked the bit with John and Alan on the train. Being quite short myself, I never have to worry about hitting my head like both of them were careful to avoid.

Anyway, looking forward to what comes next. Especially since Grant's in this story and I like the extra depth his character brings to a story.
trecebo chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
Dealing with grief is not easy. I wonder how you'll have them come to a resolution and work in the course of action...
Sam1 chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
What a horrible revelation for the Tracys. To hear that Lucy's death and those on the train with her could have been avoided would have been a devestating blow to Jeff and Virgil. If they took it that hard how will the rest of them react?

At least they can draw on one another's strength and comfort each other. Really good story so far and I have no doubt that it's only going to get better.
Lillehafrue chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
Nice second chapter, very emotional. Maybe now they can all find some closure with Lucy's death. Poor Virgil. But I think it was good that he could let himself grieve. Jeff too. I can only imagine how the others will react to the news.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
Sam1 chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Hmm, kind of at a loss for words except for wonderful insight to how Jeff may have reacted to Lucy's death. Great start and looking forward to more as you get it written.
No Ordinary Rabbit chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I enjoyed reading this, your writing puts it all into focus and I can see every detail. Poor Jeff, so distraught over his loss. Breaks my heart. Is this the end or is there more to come?
BabyInu 317 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Hi yah OMG that was good keep up the good work... write some more PLEASE
Boann chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
hey!

another great start to a story. you have so many great stories, and speaking of which, are you continuing Dark mirror? It's by far my fav by you and i would love to see where you take it!

Boann
DeathRealm chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Nice start. Very descriptive and easy to imagine, you can almost feel the overwhelming grief that Jeff is experiencing.

Looking foward to more.

DeathRealm.
Lillehafrue chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Beautiful story. You had me in tears. The descriptions and feelings made me see and hear everything that was goin on. Poor Jeff, losing his soulmate like that. And Scotty, wondering if he was going to lose both parents.

Again, beautiful. Loved it and can't wait for more.