Reviews for Guilty
Myka chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
I just noticed I haven't reviewed this *myka baka*
This is mt favorite Weiss fic to date, and the one that got me hooked on SchuxYohji (thanks for that). I just reread it for what must have been the tenth time (I honestly lost count on how many times I've read this). Simply perfect.
Deuil chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
Ahh! O I LOVE this fic. It's so sad...and pretty...I really love it. Schu/Yotan is my favorite pairing. Yeppers, that's all...just some praise for you _;;
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
This is maybe the third time I've read this fic? On other websites, and now here. And I've just gotta review. It's amazing... really. I never thought Schuldich could be so... I don't know. It was really bittersweet. And I loved how the "This is what I do" thing kept coming back. Good work!
Meirelle chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
M. Gravity Kills. M. yum.
Ezekiel Klitiras chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
Hummm, love this! Continue!
Arely chapter 1 . 6/5/2002
fantastic! personally i think there are far to few prasies for this fic. man it hecka good! keep up the good work(wait, you already are). anyway, just keep writing, you're meant for it.
Xeriah chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
*sniff* That was so sad! Poor, poor Yohji. Heck, poor, poor Schu. Great story!
Yukiko-chan chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
It's sooooooooooooooooooooooo sad ToT I am actually a big fan of SchuYohji...
Jade chapter 1 . 6/28/2001
How sad...aww!
kc-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2001
oh! very very nice. i love schu x yo-tan pairings! it was a remarkably well written piece. schuldich was wonderfully written as was yo-tan.
TarotCard87 chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
great, great, great, great, great! too laxy for capitals, but i seem to be just fine for exclamation mark...weird...oh well! great story(i finally got around to readin it!) i loved it. ja!

Clairv
Yanagi-sen chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
I love it Aoe! This is the first time I've been able to read any of your Weiss stuff. The song was perfect. I gotta go read the other one now. _
Mikaiyawa chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
you said this was your first fic.. I hope it isn't the last.. I liked this a lot..
Lisa Tang chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Aww... how sad... I never thought Schuldich would think like that...
milktea-chan chapter 1 . 6/9/2001
What an amazing fic! ;_; my poor Yotan! I'll be honest, I hate song fics. I don't read the lyrics, only the fic itself. But in this fic, the lyrics actually meld into the fic seamlessly and wonderfully, making this the first songfic that I love! Please write more fics like this!