Reviews for Tease and Kiss
mikatsume chapter 7 . 5/11/2016
Please please please update you must not give up on your own stories i hope you update soon because we all LOVE it
Guest chapter 7 . 6/2/2015
Aww its so cool but it said it was completed but its not yet...-_-
AiramEnayle chapter 7 . 7/22/2014
this is crazy, especially how you put up Mikan's personality and Natsume as well...but it some kinda cute
BADASS-OtakuBoss chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
awe natsume is so nice ! and youichi is so kawaii! CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
DEVIlishAngel00 chapter 7 . 7/12/2012
Why do I feel so disturbed when I read the part when serio was going to 'punish' narumi? Oh well... Anyway UPDATE SOON!
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
Uh-oh. that doesn't sound good. -_- I love it!
astrid chapter 7 . 2/6/2011
OH MY FUCKING GOD! i want to be narumi so badly! (fangirl squeel only a google times louder) i LUVVVVV u Serio-sama!

oh and by the way, it was really good! hope you update soon...
astrid chapter 6 . 2/6/2011
god i wish i was narumi right now! i could totally act that part out! * i also realyreally like persona, so i wouldn't care what he did to me, as long as i get something chocolatey afterwards...*
astrid chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
i am a very strong supporter of naru x serio... i'm also a very strong supporter of people who include serio, rui amane, and other people in dangerous ability class (including kounji-sama which is very rare) as good guys...
astrid chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
omfg... love you to death! you actually put serio-kun as a good, brotherly kind of person! again... LOVE YOU TO DEATH! and keep up the good work!
Yesterday's Secrets chapter 7 . 5/29/2010
please update!~

NR
MiSa-sama-MiSa-chan chapter 7 . 3/20/2010
What'll Serio do to Narumi? Maybe he'll rape him. I'd like that to happen, but this story's T rated. Maybe just a kiss.
MiSa-sama-MiSa-chan chapter 6 . 3/20/2010
I wish Natsume was there!
MiSa-sama-MiSa-chan chapter 5 . 3/20/2010
HAHAHA! I wish Mikan will keep her new look. That would be HILLARIOUS!
MiSa-sama-MiSa-chan chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
HAHAHAHA! I'll really die of laughter! I feel sorry for Natsume, Mikan and Serio. Natsume cause of he's got competition. Mikan cause she'll be chased everyday by her fan-boys. Serio cause of "Naru-chan".