Reviews for Congratulations! It's a Girl!
dinadan256 chapter 25 . 3/22
Wow, Goku is basically a damsel in distress. As long as Goku was male he was the hero, now that Goku is female, he is always getting beaten up and had no time to shine in 25 chapters.

Talk about unfortunate implication.
Richard1081 chapter 67 . 3/21
Update!
DarkLord98 chapter 69 . 3/9
chapter 69. ;D hehe
vegetalover chapter 69 . 1/2
I started reading this story last year. I blasted through it, loving each and every chapter. You updated with this chapter (69) while I was still reading.

IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR.
I HAVE SINCE READ EVERYTHING THERE IS TO OFFER IN THIS FIC.

But, like a good, patient reader, I will try not to complain too much. But, seriously, PLEASE UPDATE.
Yaya4eva chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
This chapter was pretty emotional and intense, good job.
baby-kitsune9 chapter 69 . 10/5/2014
cool. update again soon
amcox1307 chapter 46 . 9/23/2014
I know I'll probably sound like a picky bitch about this, but I promise I'm not wanting to come off that way. I've read this story about 4 times now, it's one of my favorites on here, but Goku actually defeated Piccolo Diamao at the age of 15, after his second tournament. Remember, at the first they asked the ages and Goku was 12 and Krillin was 13. At the time the tournament was every 3 years. So Goku defeated Piccolo Sr at the age of 15.

I love the story, and I had just watched dragonball a few days ago, and happened to catch this. Sorry again if I stepped on your toes!
Guest chapter 69 . 9/21/2014
When wil u update this?
TheNoahIsEpic chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Can/Are you going to give vegeta his tail back?
Maybe you could add in other ssj forms like ssj4 or something, all in all, great fic so far, great job.
Guest chapter 69 . 7/10/2014
Continue this story PLEASE! PLEASE! CONTINUE!? PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE! ¡!?.?!¡!?¿¡
Richard1081 chapter 69 . 6/27/2014
When will you up date
Guest chapter 69 . 6/18/2014
0\\\\\\\0 UMMM...WHY?! But it is good
Arrowshot chapter 37 . 6/8/2014
First of all, I do love this story and I hope that you continue to update it in your own time. I think it will be worth the wait. Secondly, I did go and read the chapter from the link you provided and I couldn't help but mentally compare it to this chapter. I think that both are strong and I understand why you left out that particular section, but I believe that Goku's revelation at the end of their "session" about the connection between her and Vegeta provides incredible insight into their relationship. If you could somehow work that into the story here, it might shed a little light on the couple.
Books52 chapter 69 . 6/1/2014