Reviews for Congratulations! It's a Girl!
lordlava123 chapter 70 . 3/27
Wow just wow i just finished reading your story and im really truely ipressed! Loved it so far hope it keeps going!
Choo chapter 70 . 3/25
I have been waiting for an update! I love this story so much!
Killzone25 chapter 70 . 3/16
While the last chapter was a bit brief, it was still perfect. Maybe you'll take this thing a little farther? I know it's an unlikely notion, but I hope. I read this bad boy when it first started up a while back before I lost my login info. I figured I'd scroll through one more time. I almost broke into happy crying when I saw there was one more chapter than before. Thank you!
I've read this about a hundred times in the past few years, I was so excited when you updated. I really wanna see her babies born and I hope you come back to update again!
JustExisting chapter 1 . 2/23
That is the best excuse for a gender bender that I have ever heard... so far this story is beautiful.
R.S.L chapter 47 . 2/16
XD loved the cake part now i want some cake
R.S.L chapter 39 . 2/15
O-O 2 of them!?double trouble restaurant's beware! XD
R.S.L chapter 33 . 2/14
this story is cool but im none to happy about the goku's a girl so she's weak and needs to be a man again just to win bit -.-' really we girls are stronger then you think
R.S.L chapter 32 . 2/14
XD KILL HIM WITH KISSES GOKU XDD
R.S.L chapter 25 . 2/13
cat: HISS! DONT INSULT US! cell: do i really look like a cat? cat: NO YOU LOOK LIKE AN UGLY LIZARD!
R.S.L chapter 20 . 2/13
wow way to go 18 you gotta love her its about time a girl put vegeta in his place XD wish she didnt try to kill the dummy T-T she's one of my fav's
R.S.L chapter 12 . 2/12
OMG BULMA AND HERSELF ARE GOKU'S WORSE ENEMY'S XDD
R.S.L chapter 10 . 2/12
HAHAHA POOR GOKU XD vigeta's so stupid for kicking her then she learns of the meaning of 'its that time of the month' XD
R.S.L chapter 3 . 2/12
wow chi-chi's mean T-T
Cool! Is there another chapter for this story?
1,111 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »