Reviews for Congratulations! It's a Girl!
steffon22 chapter 9 . 4/15
One of my fav chapters tbh. Please update soon!
steffon22 chapter 2 . 4/15
Re-reading this again because it's so awesome and I love it. Please update it soon!
super saiyan chibi chik chapter 69 . 3/9
OMG! I couldn't stop smiling after reading this chapter! One of my favorite chapters so far now! x3

But did Vegeta really cheat on Goku? D: I think I missed a chapter! ;-; I'm gonna have to go back and find it! I swear if he did! Dx

And now Krillin and 18! :3 yay!

This chapter was amazing! Another well written chapter PianoxForte! Great job! Can't wait for the next update as always! :D
steffon22 chapter 12 . 2/23
This is literally the best. Omg best day of my life, I love you
amkula chapter 69 . 2/2
I have become absolutely glued to this story. I'm so excited to see where this goes. Knowing Goku the way all of us do, I wouldn't be surprised if he insisted that Trunks stay in this timeline since he really has no one left to go back too.
TFSrules chapter 69 . 12/30/2013
Awwwww...this chapter was super effective!
Thank you so much for the beautiful update!
And, hey, Trunks had to come along somehow, am I right? Goku will forgive Vegeta..he was grieving, drunk, and faced with a willing, hotny Bulma...lol..
:D
Manga nerdette chapter 69 . 12/28/2013
Omg the a/n was funny. Finaly the reunion. I am now OBSESSED! Update for an obsessed fan please!
Manga nerdette chapter 63 . 12/27/2013
The nemican drag an can bring people back multiple times.
Manga nerdette chapter 57 . 12/27/2013
They could bring goku back if hey went to namic ( probbly spelt that wrong) their dragon is tons better then shenron and can bring people back lots of times.
Manga nerdette chapter 44 . 12/26/2013
I texted a friend that joke after I read it. I was asked if I was 5. I still think its funny.
Manga nerdette chapter 43 . 12/26/2013
2 BABY'S!
Manga nerdette chapter 42 . 12/26/2013
I always thought it was wierd he named his daughter that to!
Manga nerdette chapter 40 . 12/26/2013
Yeah kidnaping! I don't know how to type sarcasm but this is it!
Manga nerdette chapter 39 . 12/26/2013