Reviews for Congratulations! It's a Girl!
roku1397 chapter 1 . 5/1
Very interesting!
Rocket0028 chapter 69 . 4/15
Love this! can't wait for the next chapter!
Rocket0028 chapter 1 . 4/10
This story is absolutely amazing! I'm not done with it and I can't seem to find the stop button in my head when it comes to reading it, hence I'm hindered from going about my daily life due to such an astounding distraction haha, it's nothing to complain about just beautifully written with such creativeness and I appreciate it all.
Chi chi is kind of selfish in this story i mean alot and u shoudnt have bring gokou it just not good for the plot
randomer77 chapter 12 . 3/29
This is why vegeta should always be weaker than goku, he's a dick on his own but if he becomes stronger than goku he takes on a whole new level of cock-faced fuck.
dinadan256 chapter 25 . 3/22
Wow, Goku is basically a damsel in distress. As long as Goku was male he was the hero, now that Goku is female, he is always getting beaten up and had no time to shine in 25 chapters.

Talk about unfortunate implication.
Richard1081 chapter 67 . 3/21
Update!
DarkLord98 chapter 69 . 3/9
chapter 69. ;D hehe
vegetalover chapter 69 . 1/2
I started reading this story last year. I blasted through it, loving each and every chapter. You updated with this chapter (69) while I was still reading.

IT'S BEEN OVER A YEAR.
I HAVE SINCE READ EVERYTHING THERE IS TO OFFER IN THIS FIC.

But, like a good, patient reader, I will try not to complain too much. But, seriously, PLEASE UPDATE.
Yaya4eva chapter 5 . 11/13/2014
This chapter was pretty emotional and intense, good job.
baby-kitsune9 chapter 69 . 10/5/2014
cool. update again soon
amcox1307 chapter 46 . 9/23/2014
I know I'll probably sound like a picky bitch about this, but I promise I'm not wanting to come off that way. I've read this story about 4 times now, it's one of my favorites on here, but Goku actually defeated Piccolo Diamao at the age of 15, after his second tournament. Remember, at the first they asked the ages and Goku was 12 and Krillin was 13. At the time the tournament was every 3 years. So Goku defeated Piccolo Sr at the age of 15.

I love the story, and I had just watched dragonball a few days ago, and happened to catch this. Sorry again if I stepped on your toes!
Guest chapter 69 . 9/21/2014
When wil u update this?
TheNoahIsEpic chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
Can/Are you going to give vegeta his tail back?
Maybe you could add in other ssj forms like ssj4 or something, all in all, great fic so far, great job.
Guest chapter 69 . 7/10/2014
Continue this story PLEASE! PLEASE! CONTINUE!? PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE PLEASE CONTINUE! ¡!?.?!¡!?¿¡
1,034 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »