Reviews for Changing Tactics
KlainePotter chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
love it!
Nichole chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Utterly fantastic...seriously I have to say that I have not read such original fanfiction in a long time! At first they all sound like a lot of other HP fics that I have read, but every single time I get pulled in my the unique quality to them. SERIOUSLY EXCELLENT WRITING!
aFigureOfSpeech chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Hehehe... Man, James is getting rather desperate, isn't he? ((giggles)) Even though it is in no way possible, I think what James needs is some advice from Hermione. She gets all that stuff. Of course, more likely than not she would be on Lily's side and hating his guts. All well. Anywho, it wasn't so bad Nut2. Then again, it's not my usual fandom, so I don't have much to compare it to... Well, ciao! ;-)

-Berrie
Frucneir chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I've read you nejisaku fics but I really like this too! You should write more of this story or pairing, i enjoyed it!
Maxxie chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
That was so funny! I like the bit at the end, a really nice finish to the story. Hehe, and the slow turnaround of mind for lily was clever.

I wish you would consider making this multichapter!
lilmisssushi chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Hahaha! It was wonderful! Your wit and disarming grace when it comes to dialogue strikes again! *holds hand over heart*

Gosh...that was one heck of a oneshot! And may I say, quite a refreshing break from the fanfics I've been reading lately...hrmm...seems like you've gotten me interested in another fandom! *shakes fist in author's direction*

The plot turns were terrific, very quirky, and I think you captured the essence of what I'd imagined their relationship to be perfectly...he sure as hell has some thick skin huh? And LOL his lackeys are adorable as always...

Also, I really liked the way you characterised Lily...strong-minded, spirited, slightly irritable when it comes to a certain dark-haired hunk...

Anyway...I have to say, I really really hope you do something like this again! Perhaps my true calling in the HP fandom was never in Harry's generation...perhaps my real OTP would be the main characters in your story XD.

So yeah, excellent job indeed! 'Twas really funny and made me smile like an idiot the entire time I was reading it
webling-girl05 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
That was excellent. It's so rare to find a well-written, flwoing, entertaining, [and funny] LilyJames Fic. Great job. I cannot wait for more!
axie-chan chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
That was good! i cant wait to read the rest!