Reviews for The Geek's Guide to First Times and Second Chances
hentai18ancilla chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
"Rip my clothes off if you want. I won't tell you a thing."

That was so FUNNY!
Cassandra Pierson chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
I very much liked the story. Especially the characterization is great! Well written, well thought through and wonderfully executed. Probably the best SG:A story I've read up to date.

Be well,

Cassandra
LilRicki chapter 2 . 11/30/2006
Brilliant.

I don't read slash - at all - but I made an exception for you two based on the superb quality of your gen stories. And, though I can't say you've converted me to a slash fan, I must say that I LOVE your joint work just as much as the gen.

Absolutely brilliant.

-LilRicki
Lauriel01 chapter 2 . 9/12/2006
I love this series so much! I'm glad you've done another Geeks and Goons story. This one was so sweet, too. I love the relationship you've constructed for John *sigh* and Rodney. It's just beautiful in its strength and depth. And the touches of humour are fantastic. You guys are fantastic, and I hope there are many more Geeks and Goons stories to come! Thanks for sharing. :D
Pranksta chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
I very much forgot to review the first time 'round!

As always, the boys were delightful, the idea was incredibly original and the writing was phenomenal.

You guys rock so much, I'm reduced to pitiful expressions! Words will never be enough to honour your fantastic awesomeness, overwhelming coolness and near-Rodney genius level!

The fandom is made better simply by having you! Love!
rainyday101 chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
as always, i am in awe of your writing skills. you two are by far my favorite john/rodney writers, and i can only hope that there will be a new installment in this amazing series very soon. keep up the great work!
Indus chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Love this fic, but where is the ice planet story? The one where they get together? Is that just referenced in other fics? Anyway, I really like your writing, and love this series.
Linnzi chapter 2 . 8/21/2006
That was beautiful! So funny, yet so poignant, as usual. I loved this so much, I can't express it adequately. I'll look forward you your next epic! Thanks for sharing!
BButtercup chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
Wonderful story and a perfect addition to the series. As always, you mix the humor and the drama seamlessly. The way you portray all the SGA characters, especially Rodney and John, makes me wish they would incorporate your dialogue into the actual show. And Miko was perfect! My love for this series knows no bounds :o)
JadeDragoness chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
*sniffs back tears* Oh, the entire thing made my heart go 'squish'.

Thank you so much for this story!
hisluvpet chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
As usual, any Geek's Guide story goes instantly into my favorites. Wow, this installment is really great, one of your best. Go Miko! Yay multiple Rodney's and John's - sexy devils, every last one of 'em :D Great plot, science was dead on, and it was so balanced, I never got confused - really important to me lol!
tricky1379 chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
This was brilliant, i loved how you incorporated the story 'supergeek' in to this story...very clever and very cool!
Jack-rocks chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
Aww... I LOVE your fics. Your stories are always exciting and moving and the way you describe John and Rodney's love is like a poetry.

Awesome work and amazing writing. I'm looking forward to reading more.
nebbyJen chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
I laughed so hard at so many things that it's impossible to pick out a favorite. Great story!
princessangelwings chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
OMFG! its so much easiser to understand like this, still wonderful and i have to say how much i just adore your 'geeks and goons' world. looking forward to part too, although i already to a sneaky peek on the live journal :-)