Reviews for Scattered Treasures
Consulting Demon chapter 15 . 6/5/2011
AHH that's my favorite one! I love it!
EvilKath chapter 12 . 6/10/2007
Oh that was utterly beautiful. Just like the one with the Storm. But this one... everything you said, about Jack being betrayed by his comrades, about Jack being a good man- it's all true, and therefore incredibly heartbreaking. I loved both your one-shots. Amazing.
howlongmustiwait chapter 16 . 6/9/2007
SQUE! LOVE IT! Just what I needed. Now THAT'S a happy ending.
LillFia chapter 12 . 2/9/2007
Aw, I love this. So.. beautiful. Great job, mate! ;)
LillFia chapter 16 . 2/9/2007
Aw, this would I like to be the ending of POTC 3! :) I like it
LillFia chapter 2 . 2/9/2007
I really like this story, it's so many parings.. but I like J/E best :) Keep it up!
shippy4life chapter 16 . 12/27/2006
I really love this fanfic, I also see it as a possible end for AWE! I love Gibb's last line, made me laugh out loud!

Wonderful wonderful!
The-Pirate-Lass chapter 16 . 12/20/2006
I have just now read all of these and I would like to say well done so far. I especially like this one. It is without doubt the best one, but then...I'm a hopeless romantic...lol. Good work! _
Allilin chapter 16 . 11/30/2006
You are only 17? Well, as much as I enjoy this fan fic, I hope you are spending some time writing some original material, because your talent shows and you could have a bright at lucrative future as a writer. Really, you have a very lovely style. Keep up the good work
a-k-a-amber chapter 17 . 11/29/2006
so when are you gunna update again?
Nerds United chapter 17 . 11/15/2006
you would be forgiven for your author's notes if you would please update! im dying here!

i undersatnd though. my updating habits are terrible.

:) s'all good.
Rochelle chapter 17 . 11/6/2006
Ah I see okie day lol
sweetpirateomine chapter 16 . 11/6/2006
I LOVED all of your stories! You stayed true to all of the characters and I'll sit down and poop right next to you if any of your predictions are accurate!

Do you belong to KTTC?
JeanieBeanie33 chapter 17 . 11/5/2006
It's all right, you don't have to write one. You're good at J/E, and you're obviously a fan, so you might as well write that!

By the way, do you know you can reply to signed reviews? Just curious.
Rochelle chapter 13 . 10/30/2006
I love it! Is it the real thing or did u make it up cause it's genius.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »