Reviews for The Family
DieTrying chapter 36 . 10/22/2014
I love The 10 Plauges story in the bible!
TrishnJeffLover chapter 36 . 8/18/2014
Lol I love the story of the 10 Plaunges
Guest chapter 40 . 12/19/2013
Love the story also can u write a Trish x Rock story
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 40 . 5/10/2011
I have to say, first, I LOVE this story. I red it in one day, and I can't wait to read the sequel. The way Dave interacts with Neveah is so cute ! I hope London and Neveah can explain that...not that it needs to be explained if you put two and two together! ;)
odalys-ortiz chapter 40 . 5/17/2008
Read the fic all the way through. Kimberly is my new role model. I love this story.
delkoNcalleighlover chapter 40 . 2/29/2008
This fic was really amazing, one of the best i've read.I was stuck between not being able to stop reading but wanting to stop out of fear that it would be over too soon! I really hope you consider making a sequel:)
Ley Elizabeth chapter 40 . 9/9/2007
That has got to be one of the best fics I've ever read.

Top three at least.

I loved how you made it supernatural, it was fantastic!

I can't wait to read the sequel!

You're a phenomal writer, I loved this! ]
eiggizlulu chapter 40 . 9/6/2007
please please please PLEASE continue this story.. LOVE it
harley.doll chapter 1 . 8/22/2007
this story was incredible!
pianogal chapter 40 . 7/8/2007
It took me a little while to get through this but i really enjoyed it. The end seemed to go a little quickly but i can see that you are leading into the sequel, which i am looking forward to reading. Great job!

Sadie Bautista chapter 40 . 7/3/2007
Haha wow, It took me forever to read this, but it still amazes me how awesome the whole story is. I don't know why I didn't find it sooner. Well, I gave you my only criticism in my last review so I guess I'm just going to say awesome job on this, now I'm gonna go read the sequel! On to The Family 2!

Thanks for the great read!

Sadie Bautista chapter 7 . 6/25/2007
Wow, that's all I have to say lol. This story is awesome so far. I've always wanted to write a supernatural fic with the WWE wrestlers, but I don't think I'd be able to write anything as amazing as this. I didn't even get to read the whole thing -which I will eventually, and probably drop a couple more reviews- and I'm completely blown away. Aside from the minor tense mistakes (sometimes you do from past to present ) I'm loving everything you're writing. I'm definately adding this story to my favorites and planning on finishing it as soon as I can. Awesome writing, I'm planning on posting a few wrestling fics of my own up -sooner or later, I don't know exactly when- but when I do maybe you could read them and give me a few tips? It would be greatly appreciated. Anyway, I love the story and I'm definately going to keep reading.

LuckyGirl02 chapter 40 . 4/3/2007
Okay, I just finished this and I must say... wow. When I first read the summary I didn't think I would like it, but after going through the first few chapters I couldn't stop reading. I hope you do plan to write a sequel and if you already started it then I'll have to read it later on.

Keep writing!

T-money1 chapter 40 . 3/16/2007
I thought this was a really great story! I liked the whole vampires concept. Great job!
Tempest-Titan chapter 40 . 3/12/2007
I love this story: Can't wait for the sequal.