Reviews for First Impressions Aren't Everything
katiebuttercup chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
I really like the idea that roger and mark didn't like each other in the beginning and I hope you come back to it soon because I am dying to know what happens and how roger stops being an ass.
Dawn chapter 4 . 3/14/2007
Oh my god! Now I really want to know what happens with Mark and Roger. I think your characterizations are very good. Update pretty please with a cherry on top?
ChildOfTheMoon122 chapter 4 . 1/20/2007
Amazing! You HAVE to continue this!
MTVbabe11 chapter 4 . 12/25/2006
ohmygod this is so good!
kamelion chapter 4 . 12/25/2006
MORE.
headsouth chapter 3 . 11/8/2006
I really like this - its very plausable, like it could have happened. I feel as if you are writing what really happened when mark and roger met, not like the other kind of stuff that other fanfic writers who sometimes talk about how there was an immediate attraction between the two. Its nice that you keep it one-sided, and its very belivable that it would have been Mark who had an attraction to Roger first.

Update please! :) I'd really like to see what happens next.
ModernBohemianMuse chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
wow..i like it. It should be GOOd.

update s'il tu plait!

mBm
kamelion chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
I'm loving this. Collins seems just right to me, curious to know why you think he's out of character. I can easily seem him acting as you have him. If one person seems a little out of character, it would be Roger, but I suppose that could just be his current circumstance. Eager to see how you deal with this. Screw Nano.

Just kidding. I'm probably going to do Nano myself. But I definitely want more updates! I'm putting this on alert.
XRachX chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
Iteresting characterisation. Good stoy, nice to see how it'll develop.
Breathe From Your Hoo Hoo chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
WO! Sounds awesome...
honey-of-heaven chapter 2 . 10/19/2006
Oh! Love this story, can't wait to see what happens between Mark and Roger next!
L Ducky chapter 2 . 10/4/2006
This is really good, very well-written. I really like it! .

-story alert-

updatesoon!
Breathe From Your Hoo Hoo chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
OH this sounds good!
Sagified Fire chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Hey, pretty awesome beginning. Roger's being a bit of a prick though... Oh well, update soon, please! I'll give you... a cookie! A BIG cookie! XD
Leondra chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
This is very well-written, and I can't wait for the next chapter!

The only thing I'm confused about is exactly *why* Roger doesn't like Mark. I doubt it was really (completely) as the bassist said- that he wanted more of the film to be focused on him. The only other reason I can think of is that Roger was high at the time, although that doesn't seem completely likely. I'm really hoping for some insight into why Mark made such a bad first impression on Mark, and hope it gets explained to some extent over the course of the story. :)

Anyway, keep up the great work. And one more question: is this going to be in just Mark's POV, or will it be switching around?