Reviews for When Worlds Collide
Regin chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Liliesshadow chapter 7 . 11/15/2009
well...shit...that sucks...

woo! awesome fic!
rachel chapter 8 . 9/1/2007
please, what happened?
Dannylionthe1st chapter 8 . 8/27/2007
I'm interested in finding out what is going to happy. I like your story thus far. :) Keep it up.
SilverLight05 chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
Will the knights appear there or somewhere close to the apartment? And is Tristan really going to leave? I can’t wait for you to update again and that it won’t take a year.

~DAP
anarane2 chapter 8 . 8/24/2007
Well took you long enough! That was a great update! Talk about total confusion! "She had to fight it, because..."

Because?

and as for Tristan..."But this wasn't him, ok true to character

This wasn't what he should be doing...Ya this is what a normal healthy 5th century Sarmatian would be doing wonder how the other knights would have reacted. In modern times I could just hear Lancelot quip "Keep this up and one day you'll see men in white robes and they won't be christian angles!"

Anyway great update and I sure as hell hope the next one is on its way!
somewhereiusetobelong-inactive chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
Brilliant update. I like Tristan in this, you keep in character so well. Anyway update soon.

SG345
Rodidor chapter 8 . 8/22/2007
finally update yay. where is the love? trsitan lourdes please make up
SilverLight05 chapter 7 . 3/21/2007
Well, I don't really feel bad for Connor since we don't know his character that much. But at least Tristan has a chance with Lourdes now! (man I'm heartless!) Well, I hope you can update soon! I want to know what's gonna happen now!

~SL05
Nicole chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
I really loved your style of writing in Breathe No More, Bleed No More and I absolutely loved this when I started reading it. I love how you work humor into the semi-serious situations. And you're keeping everyone in character very well.

In short, I want more. I especially want to know if Lourdes is all right and if Tristan takes that bath...

Looking forward to more if or (hopefully) when it comes!
Litha2124 chapter 7 . 9/27/2006
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! MORE PLEASE!
Drknite24 chapter 7 . 9/20/2006
Aw, I feel so bad for everyone but specially Tristan. Of course the girl he falls for has to be with someone. Another great chapter, hope you update soon.
anarane2 chapter 7 . 9/15/2006
Well I just read your story and wow I think it's great! I like the way you don't rush the plot and don't leave too many questions unaswered.

I await the next update impatiently!

Great job!
Rodidor chapter 7 . 9/8/2006
i feel sorry for her. but now she and tristan can get together
Black Knight63 chapter 7 . 9/8/2006
Connor is a bit of a prat! But its kinda cool for Tristan to have some competition, Yay! Manfight! I loved this chapter, especially the 'talking to yourself' comment, Tristan reached levels of uber hottness in this one : You definately HAVE to keep that up : LOL : You say dark orbs an awful lot in this chapter you know : Update soon : Ah, I love smileys, such fun :
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »